A New Companion

-Sept. 20th 2018, 9 PM-
-Your POV-

I was walking home from work, I had a rough day today. The streets were dark, and the street lanterns were the only light.
I then let out a sigh and looked around.
BOOOM!!!!
I jumped and looked around, being panicked.
"What the hell was that!?" I yelled.
I then looked at a tree that was broken. Like, really broken. And right beside it, was a meteor that looked like it had been cut straight in half. I took a few steps closer to the meteor and looked at it closely. There inside the right meteor half, was a black mass. It looked slime-like, but it looked like it was alive.
"...the heck?" I muttered to myself.
I frowned and turned to leave, and I didn't notice that the weird black mass was crawling behind me, following me to my house.
I just walked home, not knowing anything...

-Later, 9:50 PM-

Y/N sat on the black couch which was in her living room, as she heard a wet- slimey sound. She frowned and looked down at her feet. And there it was, the black mass, right at her feet as if looking up at Y/N.
"W-what are you?...And why did you follow me to my house?" Y/N asked.

-Venom POV-

My body changed into my real form, which was alot taller than that girl. I grinned, as I stuck out my long alien tongue. Her eyes widened, and her mouth slowly opened.

"Oh my lord..." She muttered.

I opened my mouth to tell her who I am, using my deep slightly raspy voice. "I am Venom. One of many symbiotes." My grin widened as I watched her getting up to see how tall I am, which is the opposite of herself. She most likely was 2 or 3 heads shorter than me.
"Well u-um...So your name is Venom. Mine's Y/N. And my last name is L/N." She said smiling. I was surprised that she wasn't very scared of me.
"I hate when someone isn't scared of me." I growled.
Y/N's eyes widened and she raised both of her eyebrows. "N-No I-I..."
Then I cut her off with a laugh. "I was joking"

"...O-Oh..H-heheheh" She let out a nervous chuckle.

-Your POV-

I let out a nervous chuckle.
"You um...still didn't tell me why you followed me."

"I wanted to know more about you" Venom said smirking.

"O-oh, alrighty! Well um... I'm a girl, 19 years old, I live here in London, this is my house...I like to read in my free time. Either some stories on Wottpod, or a book. I am interested in mythology and supernatural creatures like demons or ghosts. I find them pretty interesting."

I explained, as I watched Venom nodding.
"Mm...you are reeaaally interesting...~" he growl-whispered in my ear with a raspy deep voice.
I instantly blushed, and my eyes widened.

Venom then backed away and frowned.
"aww I wanna eat something..."

"What do you eat?"

"Flesh. Animal or human, I don't care. I love living flesh" he said, licking his lips.
"There's a dove sitting in front of my window...you can eat it I guess!" I giggled.

Venom nodded and opened the window, catching the dove very quickly.
And I stood there and watched as he devoured it.
He finished his prey after three minutes, and looked at me with a soft smile.
"Thank you, it was really tasty"
Venom said.
I nodded. "You're welcome, haha!"
"Hey want to watch some TV?" I asked.
Venom gave a soft smile.
"Sure. What shall we watch?"
"What about a horror film?"
He nodded.
I smiled and turned the TV on, switching to the movie "The Nun".

-One hour later, 11 PM-

Venom wrapped one arm around me. I blushed slightly, and let my head rest on his muscular shoulder.
He looked down at me, and I looked up at him. Both of us slowly began to lean in, as we heard a scream coming from the TV.
I jumped and looked at the TV, but then I noticed Venom's hands being placed on both of my cheeks, as he forced me to look at him. He leaned in in a quite fast way, and we kissed.

-Venom's POV-

I leaned in in a quite fast way, and kissed her. I wanted to know what love feels like, and it's not as bad as I thought. Her lips were so sweet, and her skin so soft. I enjoyed that moment. My hands slowly went lower to her waist, and wrapped around it gently. I held her close, to keep kissing her. It seemed like she enjoyed it too.
Then, I pulled away after around two  minutes of intense kissing.
Y/N's E/C eyes looked into mine, and she smiled at me happily.
I noticed her cheeks becoming a soft shade of pink.
Y/N...beautiful. Wait, what!? What was I thinking!? I removed my hands from her waist, and looked back at the TV.
She seemed to have noticed that I didn't want the romance stuff to continue, so she did the same thing I did, which was looking back at the TV.

-After the movie, 12 PM-

-Your POV-

I think I fell asleep, and my head was resting on Venom's shoulder once again. I slept deeply, but I did literally feel that he picked me up bridal style, and went upstairs into my room. He placed me on my bed, and let go. I opened my eyes, not wanting him to leave. "Venom" I muttered.
He looked at me.
"Yes, Y/N?"
"Could you please stay here?...I don't like being alone..." I knew that I had a sad expression on my face while saying that.
Venom walked to the bed, and lied down beside me, as he wrapped his arms around me, embracing me gently.
Then, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-The next morning, Sept. 21st 2018,
9 AM-

-Your POV-

I woke up, and saw Venom sleeping right beside me, still having his muscular arms wrapped around me.
Then I noticed how his eyes opened.
"Good morning, sleepyhead! Haha!"
I giggled.
"Good morning!" He said in a somewhat happy tone.
"Why so happy?" I asked.
"Because I woke up next to the prettiest eyes I have ever seen"

I felt my cheeks heating up.
"Aww thank you!" I cuddled him close, and so did he.
"You are an amazing friend" I smiled.
Venom smiled back.

-Venom POV-

"You are an amazing friend" Y/N said, smiling. I smiled back.
"What shall we do today?" I asked her.
Y/N shrugged. "Dunno...wanna go out for a walk?" She asked.
I nodded. "Sure, but what about all the people?"
"I will tell them that its just a costume"
I chuckled, and so did Y/N.
We both went outside for a walk.
"So...do you have any hobbies?"

"Not really, I just like to eat and show people my strength."

"I see..."

"What about you?"

"As I said before, I like reading"

"Right"

Then it was silent between us.

-5 minutes later-

"Y/N" I looked at her.
"Yes, Venom?" She looked back at me.
"Do you like me?"
"Of course I do! You are awesome!" She giggled in happiness.
I looked away.
"Venom?...What's the matter?"
"...I...I dunno..."
"...You don't know?"
"Yeah"
"What do you mean?"
"I just don't know...I feel weird."
Y/N went quiet and gave me a tight, loving hug.
I hugged her back gently, whispering into her ear.
"You are my only friend, I will protect you with everything I have, until death"
She looked up at me.
"No! Please don't...I don't want you to die..." Y/N pulled away from the hug and looked down at the ground, her eyes getting teary.
I slightly panicked.
"Don't cry, dear Y/N! Don't cry...I won't die. I won't.... I promise."
I said, pulling her close to embrace her once again.
I felt something warm and wet soaking into my chest, which most likely was one of Y/N's tears...
I placed a soft kiss on her head, and told her to calm down in a calm voice.
And so she did. She calmed down, and stopped crying.
Now, I felt better because she stopped crying.
"Let's go home" I said.
Y/N nodded, and we both went back to Y/N's house.