A Romantic Night

I picked her up bridal style, and walked to the bed, gently putting her down onto the light blue sheets.
She looked up at me and smiled gently, while her cheeks became even more pink than they already were. The only feelings in this room were love and happiness.
I was able to feel her excited and warm aura, which kind of turned me on alot.

-Your POV-

I looked up at him, feeling his warm and excited aura, which kind of aroused me.
I decided to pull him closer, making him press his body tightly against mine, placing a loving and passionate kiss on his symbiotic lips.
He kissed me back the same way, and we ended up undressing each other. Pulling away from the kiss, Venom slightly leaned in and whispered into my ear.
"Babe, are you sure you want this?~"

His raspy voice turned me on even more, and I nodded.
"Yes, Venom. I am ready, and I want this. I want YOU."
I blushed, smirking.
A grin appeared on his lips and he started to gently push his member inside of me, which left me whimpering a bit.
After a while, Venom's member was fully inside my womanhood, and he started thrusting gently, kissing my neck.
Soft moans escaped from my lips, and my cheeks became a dark shade of pink from time to time.
Venom then started moaning after a while, too, but not giving up on licking and kissing my neck.
His thrusts became faster and deeper, until both of our heartbeats got faster, and we came together.
The feeling of him inside me was wonderful.
Even after our 'ritual' we still were making out with each other.
Then I decided to kneel down and put his member inside of my mouth, and bopping my head back and forth, I surely made him feel good.

-Venom POV-

She started to suck my member, and made me feel very good. I loved her so much, and I also loved this night.
Y/N's movements became faster, and a few deep groans escaped from my lips.
I instantly blushed, and put one hand on the back of her head, making her deepthroat me.
Gagging noises could be heard, and alot of groaning and moaning.
I then came inside her mouth, which made Y/N's face heat up.
She swallowed my semen, and layed back.
"My turn now, babygirl~"
I growled, panting lightly.
I spread her legs and my tongue entered her pussy, starting to wriggle around which made Y/N shake and whimper in pleasure.
"H-hnnn!~ V-Venom!~"
This turned me on so much, so I decided to go a little rougher.
The grin on my face widened and I wriggled my tongue inside of her as fast as I could.
She quickly climaxed, and started panting heavily.
I pulled my tongue out of her, and kissed her soft lips.

This night... I will never forget it.

-AUTHOR:-

Heeyyy Venom loversss! Thank you for reading my NSFW chapter haha! Please comment down below more suggestions on what I should write about. It has to do something with Venom of course. Should they become parents or nah? And sorry for the short chapter, I hope you still enjoyed!