Bad Dream

-14th February, 1 AM-

Y/N and Venom were sleeping in Y/N's bed since 11 PM, cuddling.
But then Y/N had a nightmare.

-Your POV-

"Dark.
Cold.
Lonely.
That's how I am feeling at the moment.
Why?...
Is this a nightmare?..." I thought to myself.

I opened my eyes, and looked around. I was at a place I have never been to, before. It all looked like some kind of mansion. It was very dark in here, but I was still able to see a bit.
The walls of the room I was in were dark grey, I think. The floor was dark magenta... And there were many pictures hanging on the walls. I stepped closer, to look at them.
There was a golden key on the first picture. It looked like a skull key.

"The heck?..." I thought.
I looked at the second picture.
It looked like a black heart, that had scars on it.
Then I looked at the third picture, which was the last one.
Two skeletons kissing each other.
This was weird. Veeeery weird.
Suddenly, I heard a loud scream.
I turned around and saw myself in a mirror. My eyes were pitch black and blood tears were flowing from my eyes. My teeth were long and sharp and my skin pale like a vampire's skin.
I woke up from the bad dream while screaming.
Venom jumped up and looked at me. "Y/N! What happened?!" He asked in a panicked tone.
"I-I had a nightmare..." I whispered, panting slightly.
"What happened in it?"
"I was looking at pictures, and then I turned around. There was a mirror, and I saw myself in it. My eyes were pitch black and I was crying blood, and my teeth were very long and sharp...my skin was as pale as a vampire's skin..."
"....I see...."
Venom hugged me close.
"Y/N...it was just a bad dream. Forget it, and be happy!"
I looked at him and smiled.
"Okay, thank you my dear." I said, placing a soft kiss on his lips.
He kissed back, blushing slightly.
"You're welcome, my Y/N."

-INFO-

sorry this chapter is kinda short...lol...the next one will be the longest, and the most epic!!! There will be a fight. No spoilers tho! ;)