His Princess

-February 18th, 2019-

-Venom POV-

I walked up to Y/N and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed me back and looked at me.
"Y/N, shall we go out for a walk in the forest?" I asked.
Y/N nodded. "Sure, dear!"
So we two walked towards the forest that was near us, and talked about different things.
But suddenly, I got hit by some kind of web, and I knew whose web it was.
"PETER!!" I shouted and looked at the oh-so-famous Spiderman.
"Venom!" Y/N shouted.
"Let him go, stupid spider!"

"Let him go? He did very bad things, sweetheart!" Said the red-blue spider.
"I'm not your fucking sweetheart!!!"
Y/N shouted. My eyes widened.
And then I noticed roses shooting out of the ground. They were full of long sharp thorns.
"...What the actual fu-" Spiderman wanted to say something but got interrupted by a rose that shot through his stomach. His eyes widened and he screamed in pain.
I started laughing uncontrollably.
I looked at Y/N, noticing that she was kind of shocked because of what had just happened.

-Your POV-

I was shocked, but then I understood that THIS was MY power. I pointed at Peter Parker and watched his hand getting ripped off by a vine.
"Asshole!!! There you go!! You shouldn't have messed with me and my boyfriend!" I then freed Venom from the web, and he hugged me tightly.
"Damn, Y/N that was awesome!"
I chuckled while being fluttered.
"Thank you, baby!" I kissed him on his cheek, and in return he kissed me on my lips.
We grabbed each other's hand and walked home.

-September 5th, 2019,

-Your POV-

"Babe, want to go out for a walk in the forest again?" Venom asked me.
I nodded. "Sure, sweetie!"
The two of us walked to the forest.
"Close your eyes, babygirl. I have a lil surprise for you." Venom whispered.
I obeyed him and closed my eyes.
He took my hand and led me somewhere.
"Open your eyes!"
I opened my eyes, and there was a beautiful field of roses in front of us. My eyes sparkled.
"Oh my god!" I said in awe.
Then I looked at Venom, who was just kneeling down.
"My babygirl Y/N, you are my one and only, my sunshine, my princess...my everything. You make me happy everytime I'm sad, and you snuggle up to me when I'm cold, or when you are cold. So, I've been wanting to ask you something..." He pulled out a golden ring that had a purple diamond on top of it.
I gasped.
"Y/N, will you marry me?"
My eyes became watery and my heart literally jumped out of my chest.
"Oh my god, yes! Venom, I will!" I tackle hugged him tightly.
He pulled away though, and started making out with me instead.
I instantly blushed, and so did he.
Both of us pulled away after a bit, he put the ring on my finger gently, and after a while we walked home hand in hand.

-5 PM-
-Venom POV-

I and Y/N were lying in bed, cuddling and not saying anything else but sweet things like "You are my sunshine" "You are my life" "I would kill for you" etc. We were very happy together!
We barely even fought, we were a dream team. No, we were way more than that.

"Venom?" Y/N asked.
"Yes, my princess?" I smiled at her.
"I love you" She said, kissing me softly.
I kissed back before saying "I love you too, my dear Y/N"

(Sorry for not editing...haha I was busy. Here you go!! Have fun reading it! By the way, do you want a lemon chapter? Comment!)

"Shall we go out? Maybe to a playground?" I asked her.

"Sure! I love playgrounds!"

"Her smile is so beautiful..." I thought to myself.
Then Y/N tilted her head.
"Darling, what's wrong?" she asked me in a worried voice.
"It's you smile, it's beautiful. I love it...It's as if the sun shines down on my face...You are the most beautiful being I have ever seen in my entire life" I whispered, wrapping my arms around her waist, embracing her lovingly.
I then noticed her cheeks getting pink.
"aww...you are just adorable" I said, smiling.
She chuckled nervously.
"O-oh my god, Venom...Y-you are so sweet!"

"And you are my princess of light"

"And you are my prince of darkness"

I leaned closer to Y/N's face, and pressed my lips against hers.
She seemed to enjoy it alot, since she wrapped her arms around my neck.

(WARNING: FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE NSFW, SKIP THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE)