The only Omega. Chapt 1.

(Marc's POV)

It was a Sunday morning I was awoken by my mother telling me that breakfast was ready. I got up then went into the kitchen to be greeted by my parents.

"Hey mom, dad" I said as I sat down at the table. "Hello sweetie, we have news for you!" My mother said excited and sounded like she was nervous too. "Yea?" I responded curiously of what she wanted to talk about.

"We signed you up in the school you always wanted to go into but, the reason I am nervous is because the school has literally no Omegas." She said which made me spit out my milk. "What?! Oh god, this is bad. If there is mostly alphas who knows what will happen to me during my heats!" I said knowing that my parents never let me stay home.

"Don't worry honey, I'm sure you'll find friends who will protect you from the Alphas." My mother responded in a soft voice. "OK, so when is my first day?" I asked secretly hoping that it wasn't tomorrow since it's two days before my heat.

"It will be tomorrow." She stated and got worried when she saw my eyes widen. "What's wrong darling?" She asked nervously. "My heat is two days after Monday mom!" I said while slamming my hands on the table. "Oh dear, I'm sorry. But, you'll have to go then too." My mom said while grabbing her purse.

"Anyways, I have to get going, try and go around and meet new friends since we just moved here." My mom said why walking out of the door which made me slam my head on the table out of frustration.

I got up and got dressed, took all my money and went to the mall. Once I got there I ended up not paying attention then bumping into someone's back and fell over since I was so short and light it didn't take much force.

"Hey, watch where your going." Said an orange haired male with sky blue eyes. "I-I'm so sorry!" I got up then ran to a random store that was luckly the candy shop.

A few hours passed and I just got home and put up my stuff and got dressed for bed since I was out till 11 pm. Good thing my mom wasn't home. So I went to sleep.

(Hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Bai~

409 words.)