I Can't.. chapter 8

(Marc's POV)

Marinette told me she got countless of calls from Nathaniel and that I should go back...

But.., I couldn't...

He had hurt me, he cheated on me, I thought he would just tell me that I was a bad boyfriend...

I wish..

That...

I could die...!

My thoughts were interrupted by a banging on my door, I stood up, walked over to the door, and slowly opened it to see....

Sigh..

Nathaniel..

He looked down at me worried, "why did you suddenly leave like that?! What did I do?!" he yelled at me sounding hurt.

He wanted to know what he did?! He didn't know?! HE IS A FUCKING IDIOT. I glare up at him, I gave him a cold, heartless, slap! "YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU DID REALLY?!"

He looked startled that I had raised my voice at him. I didn't give two flying fucks! "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH CHLOE! THE BULLY OF OUR SCHOOL! THE WOMEN WHO MADE YOU INSECURE ABOUT YOUR DRAWINGS!"

I began to tear up.

"How could you do this to me..?" I collapsed onto my knees, my hands covering my face as I sobbed. He tried to give me a hug, but I had none of it!

I look up to him in a rage, "YOU RAPE ME, LEAVE ME FOR THREE YEARS TO TAKE CARE OF OUR CHILD AND WHEN I FINALLY GET YOU BACK ALL YOU DO IS CHEAT ON ME! JUST LEAVE!"

I stood up, pushed him out of my room and locked the door, hearing Marinette talking to him and soon enough silence.

(Trigger Warning!!!

Self Harm!)

I look to my side, I noticed a razor on my bed side table, I grabbed the razor, pulled down my sleeve then..

Sliced my skin,

One for being worthless

One for being an omega

One for being too trustworthy

One for being vulnerable..

Then, I cut the main vain in my arm.. 

Blood dripping...

Drip..

Drip..

Drip..

I saw every last drop of blood hit the floor dying a material under it red...

Till all I saw was...

BLACKNESS

(I hope you guys enjoyed tonight's chapter! I'm sorry for doing this but,  I need more drama. Anyways have an amazing day/night and bai bai~)