He is cheating?! P1,chap 6.

(Marc's POV)

The next day I awoke to hearing Angel crying, which rather meant:she had a poopy diaper, or she was hungry.

So, I lifted myself from my bed with shaking arms as I was still tired. I stood from the bed and walked over to the baby to see if she shat herself or if she was hungry.

I picked her up gently,  sniffed her, I just sighed with relief as she was just hungry. I carried her to the high chair, strapped her in so she won't accidentally slip from it, and placed a bib on her so I won't have to clean her up as much.

I filled her bottle with milk,  walked over to the microwave and set it for a specific time, (I don't know the time, I never took care of a baby. XD) I jumped up to the sound of footsteps,  I turned around to see..

Nathaniel.

I was relieved and gave him a soft smile, he returned the smile and turned to Angel. He began to play around with her; which made me giggle.

He stood up from his crouching position, walked over to me and pecked my lips. Which made me much happier, he went to get water as I heard the microwave beep: signaling that the milk was ready.

He gave me a look as of annoyance, at least.... I hope not,  he just gave my cheek a peck and walked to his room as we had separate rooms in the dorm. So,  meaning Angel sleeps in my room, as much as I love Nathaniel.. I can't trust that he might not end up taking her away.

I just fed Angel, after an hour of her eating and me burping her; I put her to bed, I then went to bed myself.

(I hope you guys enjoyed part one of this~, I will try and update this three part thing, so ye! Thank you for the support and have a wonderful day my lovelies~!)