Three years later chap 5

(Marc's POV)

It has been three years since I've seen Nathaniel, and since my baby was born. I named her Angel, she is a the most sweetest three year old ever.

Marinette had been trying to help me with Angel and by taking care of her when I needed to work my job one the weekends as I started school back up so I could get a diploma.

I did not expect to see the exact person I hated or rather longed for in the University again.

(First day of University)

I was packing mine and Angel's stuff into the car I was able to afford and put everything in the trunk, I put Angel in her car seat in the back as I sat in the Driver's seat.

I drove to the University, once I arrived there of a long drive I got my big suitcase filled with mine and Angel's belongings and I pick her up. I carried her and drug our stuff to the dorm room.

I opened the door to see.. someone with bright orange hair, piercing blue ocean eyes, and a much more muscular body. "N-Nathaniel?!" I screeched out to gain his attention as I see his eyes widen.

"M-Marc- wait... Is that my child...?" He asked, I lowerd my head, and nodded. He got up, closed the door and hugged he tightly. "I'm so sorry I left... My parents made us move at the last min-"

I cut him off by kissing him, I heard Angel let out a giggle, I looked down to her in my arms and smiled, "Nathaniel, meet your daughter Angel" I said.

He picked her up from my arms giving her kisses and giving me kisses all over my face as well, making me let out a giggle.

Maybe this family can be together again.........

Or so I thought.....

(HAHA, YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO SHOW SOMETHING HAPPY AND NOTHING GOING TO HAPPEN AFTER AYE?! YOU WERE WRONG! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter~)