Preparations

Author's note: Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic I am currently working on, I may not finish it, but will try my best to do so!

Today marked a special day for Smg4. It marked the anniversary of his success of his Youtube channel. So in honor of it, he hosted a big party for the cast, even those who prove to be irritating.

"Alright they should be coming in any second now," Said Smg4. The place was filled with all kinds of things: Balloons of white and blue, streamers of said colors, a buffet of every food of what the crew eats, along with a variety of drinks, a boatload of tables and seats, and a series of framed pictures of every moment the crew had. But most importantly, A gigantic chocolate pingas cake.

"Ding dong," the doorbell rang. Smg4, at Sanic Speed, went to the door and welcomed each and everyone of the Smg4 cast.

"Hello everyone! So glad you can make ut on this special day!"
"Yeah, whatever. Let's just get the f*cking party started b*tch!" Bob exclaimed.

"Not until I say something first," Smg4 replied. "Mama f*cker!" Mario shouted. "Oh no..." Luigi murmured. Everyone else began to complain to just start celebrating. "Fine, we'll skip the speech and just start!" Smg4 irritatingly responded.

Little did they know, someone, or some squid, hasn't arrived yet...

That wraps up this chapter. Like I said, dont know if I may finish it or not, but please do tell me what you think!