A Realization

Author's Note: Hey everyone! Here's another chapter to the story. Hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to tell me what you think of it!

The party turned out great, from remembering hilarious situations to just hogging food, the party seemed to made everyone happy. It was only a few hours until cake cutting time.

Mario was at the food table to get a boatload of spaghetti. He looked around at the party. It seemed everyone was here, only to realize that a certain cephalopod was here.

"Oh no, Meggy isn't here! And she would never miss out a party!" Mario said to himself. He later went to Smg4, asking, "Hey Smg4, have you seen Meggy? Or at least heard from her?" Smg4 shook his head.

He too, knew that it wasn't like her to miss out. He then tried to call everyone's attention but to no avail.

"Hey everyone, EVERYONE!" "Guys shut the f*ck up!" Mario yelled. Sadly nobody heard them. Mario then took things up a notch and grabbed a gun out of NOWHERE and shot a bullet.

The entire room screamed and panicked and began asking a bunch of things. "B*tch, what do you f*cking want!?" Bob asked, "What the hell was that for!?" Bowser yelled.

"Now that I have your attention, has anyone of you know about Meggy's whereabouts?" Mario questioned. The audienced responded with a few head shakes or a simple "no".

"This isn't right, she would never skip a party." Luigi said. "Right! Even though we've been friends for a while, I know as a fact that Meggy wouldn't leave us hanging," Tari added.

"Guys, I think she might be in danger, or probably has to do something important," Mario finally ended. "Well I'm going to Inkopolis too see what's really going on, anyone else like to come along?" Mario asked.

Most of the people at the party were silent. "OH COME ON! Anyone at all?" He irritatingly asked. "I'll go, but only to let the others have their fun." Luigi responded. "I'll go too, though I'm not sure with how things will turn out." Tari nervously answered.

"Thanks, guys!" Mario replied happily. The three later went down a pipe, which later have brought them to Inkopolis.

Well, another chapter done! And once again, I don't know how things will go out when writing this story... Hope you guys loved it, and see y'all later!