Before Everything...

A while before...

"Holy mother of carp, I'm late!" Meggy said as she ran as fast as she ever could. "I should've cancelled training today, while I still had the chance!" She thought. Of course, training was a big priority, but a party with all her friends she has met was an even bigger one.

Right when she was about to leave Inkopolis, she heard an evil laughter of a certain enemy (one of Smg4's) coming from an entrance to what appears to be of a subway station.

"Huh, what was that? Maybe I should check it out," The squid then entered underground, following where the cackling came from. This led Meggy to a lair, filled with all kinds of things that would scare others.

As Meggy snuck around the lair, she had found the main source if all that laughter: Smg3.

"MWAH HAHAHA! I have finally finished it! My weapon to take over all if this city! Then after, Smg4 and the rest of his friends! Now, it should be easy to find a test subject around this town, since the ooze contains side effects on certain cephalopods," Smg3 claimed.

Meggy overheard the plan and tried to get out of the lair, but accidently knocked over some junk, causing her to get caught. "Sh*t," She thought.

"Huh? What are YOU doing here!? No matter, I know you overheard my plan, but you can't escape! What's even better is that you'd be the perfect subject for this experiment,"

"Oh yeah? Just watch me!" Meggy said. She was able to dodge everything Smg3 threw at her, but when she was close to escaping, one of Smg3's robots successfully captured Meggy, tying her up onto a chair.

"Hey! Let me go!" She demanded. "Hehehe, I'm afraid not, dear. Now, get comfy, 'cause you're about to see what this thing does!" Smg3 evilly stated. "Grrr, you WON'T get away with this!" She growled. "Oh? I already have, hehe," Smg3 turned on the ray, aimed at where Meggy was sitting, thus firing the ooze right at her...

"It worked, my experiment worked, hahaha!" This invention will make me unstoppable! This foolish inkling now is under my control, and if anyone dares to stop me, she will OBLITERATE them!

Author's Note: Hey guys, I hoped y'all liked these two chapters I suprisingly managed to do and upload! Once again, leave your thoughts of what you think of the story!