Evil Plot Failed

Smg3 used every single idea to destroy the gang, but were often moving around in which not only did it irritate him, but made him confused on who to aim.

"That's it, eat this stupid plumber!" Smg3 fired more goop at Mario, eventually scoring a hit. But he firgot the fact that this goop only worked on cephalopods (Smg3 forgets things when seriously irritated).

That's when an idea sparked in Mario's head. "Inklings! Octoposse! Everyone! I have an idea!" Mario claimed.

"Tari, Luigi, and I will distract Smg3 from shooting y'all. Meanwhile, you six sneak up on him, and DESTROY his ray!" Mario continued.

"That's a great idea, Mario!" One of the boy inklings said, the other giving it a thumbs up. Even Desti and her squad agreed with it.

"Hey Smg3, yo mama so ugly, that when she revealed her face on Twitter, she lost all her friends!" Mario roasted Smg3. "OH DAYUM!!!" Luigi and Tari responded.

"TAKE IT BACK, YOU A**HOLE!!!" Smg3, now infuriated, now wasted shots at the three. Meanwhile, the other six went all out throwing Burst Bombs at the gun, which Smg3 was unaware of.

Right when Smg3 was about to use another shot, his giant gun suddenly short circuits, and later blows up. "OH NO!!! MY F*CKING MASTERPIECE!!!!!"

"Well, looks to me that you are f*cked, ugly sack of sh*t!" Mario said. "Ehehe, it was just a prank bro?" Mario tied up Smg3 into the same floating platform, being left behind.

Looks like no person is buying Smg3's trickery. Not after witnessing one of his experiments involving one of their friends.

And another chapter done! Once again thanks for reading, do tell me what did you think, and I'll see you guys later!