Chapter 4

Phoebe ; bright and shining
Morgan ; sea warrior

/ Diana's pov /

To say I was nervous to go shopping was an understatement. My heart was beating in my chest faster then ever and my hands were sweaty.

We sat in the car driving to the mall. Kaiden's hand was on my leg to try and calm me down but it wasn't exactly working.

We arrived at the mall soon enough. It was huge and crowded. A lot of people were there , humans but also wolfs from Kaiden's pack.

"Ready to go inside?" Kaiden asked , getting me out of my trance.
"I- Uhm , yeah I guess" I said unsure.
"Why are you so nervous sweetheart?" He asked and cupped my cheeks.
"It's just that I've never been shopping a-and i-I don't want you to waste your money on m-me" I stuttered and closed my eyes.

"Oh Diana , I'm not wasting my money. I'm spending it on giving you all you deserve , princess" he said with a smile that made my heart flutter.
I surprised him by wrapping my arms around his torso and pressing my face into his chest.
"Thank you" I mumbled and Kaiden wrapped his arms around me too.
"You're so perfect" he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Now let's get inside" he said and let me go. We got out of the car and as soon as Kaiden reached me he wrapped his arm tightly around my shoulder. It made my smile and I leaned into his side. Together we walked inside the mall towards the first shop.
Kaiden led me into a shop called 'forever 21' which I have never heard of before.

We searched trough dozens of clothes and eventually Kaiden led me to the fitting rooms to fit all the clothes he chose. I fitted some skirts , dresses , jeans , knit sweaters and shirts. Eventually Kaiden spends a lot of money on only the clothes from the forever 21.

After 2 hours of shopping and having almost everything , Kaiden led me to a shop called 'Victoria secret'. I had again never heard about it before but what I saw when I walked inside scared me.
There where bra's and panties and matching sets everywhere and I felt a bit overwhelmed. After everything I've been trough I've gotten really insecure about my body. My chest isn't big and my butt isn't either. My ribs stick out and I'm just too thin for my liking.

Before I knew it Kaiden had called one of the girls who works here , and apparently is a member of the pack, to help me with some sets and everything.

"Kaid-" I tried to say before she pulled me away from him and into the fitting room. I had to undress myself down to my underwear and she did everything she needed to know my sizes. She left the stall I was in for a few minutes before coming back with a big pile of sets. A blush crept on my cheeks as I tried them on. When she chose for me which I should pick she walked out of the stall with everything to let me get dressed again. I sat down on the little bench in the stall and tried to stop my hands from shaking. This was all so overwhelming. I girl I never met before literally saw me in just my underwear and it makes me very uncomfortable.

"Sweetheart? Everything okay in there?" I heard Kaiden's soft voice ask from behind the stall door that was locked. I sighed loudly.
"K-Kaiden , I don't like this" I said with my voice shaking a bit.
"What do you mean? Are you okay?" He asked , his voice changing from soft into worried extremely fast.
"Y-yes... j-just a bit overwhelmed and uncomfortable I guess" I said with another sigh.
"Do you want me to come in?" He asked , his voice soft again.
"N-no! I'm not dressed yet" I said and quickly got up to get dressed again.

In seconds I was dressed and when I opened the stall door I was immediately pulled into a hug.
"I'm sorry for overwhelming you sweetheart. I won't do it again okay?" He said and I nodded into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and took my hand in his.