Chapter 15

/ Diana's pov, one week later /

"Soooo how does is feel being an official Luna?" Phoebe asked me excited as we sat on the couch of my and Kaiden's house. I smiled at her.
"It's weird, having so much power you know I've never really had that before" I said and took a spoon of the ice cream we were eating.
"I get that but it's pretty exciting too you know, when someone is being annoying you can just snap your fingers and they'll bow for you" she said jokingly and snapped her fingers. I chuckled and nodded my head
"Yeah that's true but I'm still just getting used to it I guess" I said and shrugged.
"Yeah, how has Kaiden been?" She asked me.
"He's very sweet like always but also been busy with work but it's fine cause I love just sitting in his office with him and watch him work. His face is so cute when he concentrates on something" I said.
"Ahw you two are literally the most adorable" phoebe said and a slight blush formed on my cheeks.

"What are you girls chatting about?" I suddenly hear a voice say and I turn my head to where the noise came from to see Kaiden standing in the archway of the living room. I smile at him.
"Nothing particularly. Oh Kaiden have you told Diana already about the ball?" Phoebe says.
"What ball?" I ask confused.
"I'll take that as a no" phoebe says with a chuckle.
"Well every two years there is this ball where a lot of alpha's and luna's go to and just wear fancy dresses and chat and eat together. It's to remain the peace or something but it's coming up in two weeks and I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me" Kaiden explained to me and I smiled at him with a nod of my head.
"I would love to!" I said excitedly.

"Omg yay! We could get ready together!" Phoebe said excitedly and I nodded at her with a smile.
"I'm going to my office to work a bit more, I'm taking you out for dinner tonight if that's alright" Kaiden said to me as he planted a kiss on my forehead. I nodded and he smiled before walking off to his office.
"Come on we're gonna look for dresses online!" Phoebe basically yelled and I let out a laugh.
She pulled her laptop onto her lap and starting searching for dresses.

"What about this one?" She asked while showing me a blue satin dress. I shrugged.
"Blue isn't really my color I think? I prefer pink" I said with a shy smile.
"Okay let me see" phoebe kept on searching for a while until she suddenly started screaming.
"I found the perfect dress for you!" She yelled and showed me.

(I'm keeping it a secret till next chapter (: )

"It's gorgeous! B-but isn't it too much? Will Kaiden even like it?" I asked nervously.
"KAIDEN GET OVER HERE" phoebe yelled and Kaiden was in the living room in only a few seconds.

"What do you think of this dress for Diana, in my opinion it literally screams Luna!" Phoebe said as Kaiden looked at the computer.
"Wow it's gorgeous, sweetheart you would look amazing in that" Kaiden said and kissed my cheek.
"You know my bank account data to pay right?" He said and I nodded. I leaned my head back and pursed my lips. He pecked them and smiled at me.

"Have you finished your work already?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm just gonna go and take a shower now" he said and I smiled at him.
"You wanna join?" He said with a wink and a blush crept on my cheeks.
"Okay I'm out of here have fun" phoebe said and quickly left.

Kaiden took my hand in his and we walked upstairs together. He walked into the bathroom and undressed. He turned on the shower and got in, waiting for me to join. I also undressed and stepped in besides him. Even though we hadn't mated yet I felt comfortable enough to be naked around him.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as we stood under the shower together.
"I still don't understand what half of these buttons do" I said with a giggle, pointing to the panel with buttons for the shower.
"Me neither to be honest" Kaiden said and kissed my lips. Our kiss deepened a bit and a small moan left my lips. His hands pressed on my back , making me press against him. I pulled back from the kiss and smiled at him.