Chapter 1: Helping Eachother

It starts like this.

Lucy is at Natsu's place, and they're on the couch watching some dumb Netflix movie, drinking beer and eating chips.

It's a commonplace occurrence. Lucy is at Natsu's almost every night of the week.

It's the summer after they both graduated college, and neither of them have a clue what comes next.

But they're back in Magnolia for the time being, at least until they figure it out.

The movie is boring.

At least, that's what Natsu says.

"Shut up, I like it," Lucy says, putting her hand over his mouth. He licks her hand and Lucy squeals, pulling it away.

"Gross, Natsu! How old are you? Ten?"

"You're the ten-year-old who actually thinks this movie is good," Natsu snorts.

"I didn't say it was good, I said I liked it," Luc pouts.

"Sure you do," Natsu grins, and then, because apparently he really is ten years old, he tackles her.

Lucy isn't exactly a fan of the tickling, but she'd be lying if she said she didn't like the way his body feels on top of hers.

And apparently he likes it too, because suddenly she feels his hard on press into her stomach.

"Oh," she gasps, and Natsu quickly springs to his feet, turning away from her.

Well, that certainly hadn't happened when they were ten.

Lucy sits up, watching him. He won't look at her. She feels bad for drawing attention to it, but he'd surprised her.

"Sorry," he says, still facing away from her. "I haven't... you know. In a while." He puts his hand to his face.

Lucy doesn't think she's ever seen him so embarrassed. "That was too much information," he groans. "Sorry. Just... give me a minute."

She stays silent, her eyes still on him. Her heart races. She wants him to turn around so she can see it. Wants to put her hands on him, feel how hard he is. She wants to put his cock in her mouth, or between her legs, and feel it deep inside her.

Her face grows hot and she's thankful she doesn't have a dick or she'd probably be having the same problem as him right now.

As it is, she can feel herself getting wet thinking about it, and she presses her legs together tightly.

He's still silent, facing away from her, trying to get his erection to go away, apparently not having any luck.

She wonders if he's having the same thoughts as her.

"What are you thinking about?" Lucy asks.

Natsu hesitates. "I don't know."

"You don't have to be embarrassed," Lucy says. "It's really fine. I get it."

Natsu turns his head to look at her. His face is brighter than his hair.

"Yeah?" Lucy nods. She gives him a smirk.

"What happened to the Natsu Dragneel from college? You were pretty much with a different girl every night."

"Exaggerate much?" Natsu snorts.

He sits back down on the couch, but he's still got his hands over his crotch, much to Lucy's disappointment.

"Besides, that was only the first year. I had a girlfriend for a year and half, remember?"