Chapter 1:

Hi guys welcome back my name is Kezia and I'm doing a new fanfiction today but don't worry I will finish the other one soon.

"PETER!!!! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!" Nick Fury shouts from the kitchen.

"COMING!!!!!" Peter shouts from his room.

The 15 year old Peter Parker excitingly runs down the stairs to the kitchen. He has bacon, eggs and toast and a glass of chocolate milk.

"Are you finished now Pete?" Nick asks his adoptive son.

"Yes thank you very much Mr. Fury." Peter says politely.

"What have I told you Pete to call me Nick or if you want dad. Mr. Fury is too formal for me." Nick says.

"Ok Nick." Peter replies.

"Alright Pete you should be off to Headquarters for your training with Agent Alex because you need to prepare for the mission this afternoon and also fill a bag with food and water to drop off to Barnes on your way." Nick says.

"Alright dad I will." Peter says. Fury smiles at Peter calling him dad.

Peter runs upstairs an takes a shower. Then he puts his S.H.I.E.L.D uniform on which consists of black trousers, a black top, a black leather jacket that has the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on and black trainers. Then he runs back to the kitchen and grabs a bag and fills it with a variety of food and lots of bottles of water and runs out of the door and to the abandoned warehouse. When he gets to the warehouse Peter unlocks the door and goes in to find Bucky lying on the sofa.

"How ya doing Buck?" Peter asks.

"I'm doing much better thanks Pete for helping me through this." Bucky replies.

"You're welcome and I also have a surprise for you Nick is thinking about letting you live with us better than here and he said you might be able to join S.H.I.E.L.D like me." Peter says.

"That's great news." Bucky says excitingly.

"Well I have to go now I have training with Agent Alex but I will see you soon. I have got you a bag of food and water." Peter says.

"Thank you Pete see you soon you are the best and remember to stay away from the Avengers." Bucky says.

"Don't worry Buck I will it is the rules after all." Peter replies.

After Bucky and Peter exchange a hug and Peter gives Bucky the bag of food and water Peter runs out of the warehouse and he locks up and runs to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters.

This is the end of Chapter 1 I don't know when Chapter 2 will be out as I'm going on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks. So I won't be writing for a long time until I am back. See ya soon xxx