Chapter 3:

When its morning her wakes up and takes a shower he then puts on a pair of jeans, a white shirt, a sweater and black converses. He then packs his clothes, things to entertain him, his laptop, laptop charger, his phone charger, his S.H.I.E.L.D uniform, his weapons, his web shooters, his Spider-Man suit and other things he might need into a duffle bag. Then he runs downstairs and out of the door heading for Avengers Tower. When he gets there he sees Tony Stark standing by the door.

"Hi you must be Peter Parker I'm Tony Stark also known as Iron Man but you probably already knew that." Tony says.

"Yes nice to meet you Mr. Stark." Peter says.

"Please call me Tony Mr. Stark is too formal." Tony says.

"Yes sir." Peter says.

"And don't call me sir still with the formal." Tony replies.

"Alright Tony." Peter says.

"Are you ready to meet the Avengers, Peter?" Tony asks.

"I was born ready Tony." Peter says.

"Great to hear it let's go then." Tony says.

Tony and Peter head into the Avengers facility and to the lift. Once in the lift Tony talks to J.A.R.V.I.S.

"To the living area please J.A.R.V.I.S." Tony says to the ceiling.

"Right away sir." J.A.R.V.I.S says.

"What was that?" Peter asks.

"That was just my AI named J.A.R.V.I.S." Tony replies.

"You have an AI that's so cool." Peter says.

"You know about AI's?" Tony asks.

"Yep they are really cool they are like the knew Google which I totally love by the way Tony." Peter replies.

Before Tony could reply the lift reaches the living area of Avengers Tower. When the door opens Peter sees all the Avengers gathered by the TV watching the news. Peter starts getting really nervous and starts sweating at least no one notices.

"Listen up Avengers I want you to meet Peter Parker our new housemate." Tony announces.

"Nice to meet you all." Peter says.

"Nice to meet you, Peter. I am Steve Rogers also known as Captain America but you already knew that didn't you Pete." Steve says.

V-Very n-nice t-to m-meet y-you M-Mr. R-Rogers." Peter stutters which got everyone bursting into laughter even though they don't know he was just pretending.

"Looks like you have got yourself a fan here Cap." says Clint which gained him a smack on the back of his head by Natasha.

"It's okay Peter but please call me Steve I don't want formal." Steve says.

"Alright Mr-I mean Steve." which again gains laughter from the other Avengers.

"The idiot over there." Stark says pointing to Clint. "Is Clint Barton also known as Hawkeye or Birdbrain as I like to call him." which gained a glare from Clint and laughter from the rest of the Avengers including Peter.

"Nice to meet you, Peter." Clint says.

"It's nice to meet you too Clint." Peter says.

"Thank you for no formal I hate the formal things." Clint says which gained laughter from all of the Avengers.

"Hi I'm Natasha Romanoff also known as Black Widow. Nice to meet you, Peter." Natasha says.

"N-Nice t-to m-meet y-you t-too M-Ms. R-Romanoff." Peter stutters gaining laughter from everyone again.

"Just call me Natasha or Nat not Ms. Romanoff that's too formal." Nat replies.

"Alright Nat." Peter says.

"That's better thank you, Pete." Nat says.

"It's nice to meet you, Pete. I am Wanda Maximoff also known as Scarlet Witch." Wanda says.

"Nice to meet you too Wanda." Peter replies.

"Nice to meet you, Pete. I am Sam Wilson also known as Falcon." Sam says.

"N-Nice t-to m-meet y-you t-too M-Mr. W-Wilson." Peter stutters everyone bursts into laughter again.

"Just call me Sam alright Pete." Sam says.

"Alright Sam." Peter replies.

"Nice to meet you, Pete. I am James Rhodes also known as War Machine." says Rhodes.

"N-Nice t-to m-meet y-you M-Mr. R-Rhodes." Peter stutters everyone bursts into laughter again.

"Just call me James or Rhodes or Rhodey not Mr. Rhodes or sir to formal." Rhodey says.

"Alright, Rhodey." Peter says.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Peter. I am Vision." Vision says.

"Nice to meet you Vision." Peter says.

"Nice to meet you, Pete. I am Bruce Banner also known as..." Bruce started saying but was interrupted by Peter.

"The best scientist in the world. I read your papers on cross genetics and gamma radiation. I wrote a paper on it for school." Peter says.

"And you understood it?" Bruce asks.

"Yes I did sir." Peter replies.

"Oh great we have another science guy here." Clint says earning a smack on the head from Natasha.

"Why don't  show you to your room Pete?" Stark asks.

Yes Mr. Stark." Peter replies.

"What did I tell you about calling me Mr. Stark?" Stark asks.

"Sorry Tony." Peter replies.

Everyone bursts into laughter again. Tony starts heading to Peter's room with Peter following. When they got to the door of Peter's room he opens the door and leads people in. Peter's mouth is wide open and surprised.