Chapter 2:

Hi guys I'm back from holiday with the next part of Born In S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hope you will enjoy.

Kezia xxx

Peter runs into the headquarters and into the training to see Alex waiting for him.

"I'm not late am I Alex?" Peter asks.

"Nope you are just on time." Alex says.

"Thank god for a minute there I thought I was late." Peter says out of breath.

"Right we have to get to work before we go on our mission." Alex says.

After hours of training Nick Fury comes into the training room with news about the mission.

"Hello Agents." Nick says.

"Hello" Peter and Alex says together.

"The mission today is that there super villains on the loose after our tech that is on it's way here in our S.H.I.E.L.D vans. You need to stop them from reaching the vans and gaining our tech. Do you think you can do it?" Fury asks.

"YES!!!" Alex and Peter shout together.

"Alright and remember stay away from the Avengers for identity purposes and Peter don't use your powers if the Avengers are there they would want to recruit you and we can't have that now can we?" Fury asks.

"No Director Fury we can't but I have to know will Bucky be joining S.H.I.E.L.D anytime soon?" Peter asks.

"Yes he will be joining tomorrow and move into our house later today." Fury replies.

"That's good thank you Director Fury." Peter says.

"Now go and get ready for the mission and for the love of god don't get yourselves killed." Fury says seriously.

"We won't don't worry." Peter and Alex says together.

Peter goes to his room in the Headquarters and puts his S.H.I.E.L.D jacket on and his belt; he puts his guns in a gun holster on each leg, then he puts his knife in a knife holster strapped to one side of his belt, he puts his web shooters that he made himself on his wrists just in case for emergency purposes and he makes sure he has is electric batons on either side of his belt as well. He then joins with Alex in the hallway and they make their way to the helicopter.

It was a long journey but they made it but the sight was not pleasant as they saw the villains by the van killing everyone with S.H.I.E.L.D uniforms on they then slide down the ropes to the scene ready for a fight.

"Hey you guys should know that stealing is what gets you killed." Peter shouts out to gain the villains attentions.

"More pitiful S.H.I.E.L.D toys rolling up to our doorstep ready to die." One of the villains said guessing the leader.

"No one is dying today." Peter says.

Then Peter sees the Avengers approaching.

"Shit! Fury we have a problem." Peter says through his comms.

"What kind of problem Agent Peter?" Fury asks.

"Well the Avengers are here." Peter replies.

"Shit! I fought they will show up. Hide Peter Hide." Fury says.

"What about the others?" Peter asks.

"Forget about them they can take care of themselves I'm more worried about you. You have your web shooters right?" Fury asks.