Chapter 4:

Sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been really busy. Now I am back with Chapter 4 of Born In S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hope you enjoy. Love ya xxx

Moments Later J.A.R.V.I.S announces when dinner is ready.

"Peter dinner will be about 5 minutes."  J.A.R.V.I.S announces.

"Alright thanks J.A.R.V.I.S can you let Tony know that I will be down in a few minutes?" Peter asks.

"Alright Peter." J.A.R.V.I.S replies.

Then Peter's phone buzzes. Peter picks up his phone and sees it was a text from Fury.

F: Peter, I want to know how things are going?

P: Everything is going great Nick I met the Avengers and dinner is about 5 mins so I will have to go soon.

F: That's good I also want to let you know that I booked you into the Midtown High School of Science and Technology do you actually have a school to go to.

P: Thanks dad and I was wondering how Bucky is doing?

F: He's doing great he blended into S.H.I.E.L.D very well he is doing a great job.

P: That's good and I was also wondering how Alex is doing?

F: He is doing well as well just so focused on training now you are not there.

P: That's good I have to go dinner will be ready shortly.

F: Ok speak soon.

P: Yeah speak to you soon bye.

After Peter finishes messaging Nick Fury he grabs his phone and starts heading to the lift.

"J.A.R.V.I.S take me to the living area please." Peter says.

"Of course Peter." J.A.R.V.I.S replies.

After a few seconds the lift dins signalling that he has reached the living area when Peter steps out of the lift he spots two people he doesn't know.

"Hello Peter this is Kezia and Neve Holloway you didn't meet them when you got here because they were busy." Tony says noticing Peter's confusion.

"Nice to meet you, Peter. I am Neve Holloway also known as Purple Panther. You didn't meet me earlier because I was working on my suit in my lab." Neve says.

"Nice to meet you too." Peter replies.

"Nice to meet you, Peter. I am Kezia Holloway also known as Black Phoenix. You didn't meet me earlier because I went shopping with some friends." Kezia says.

"When she is meant to be doing her homework." Tony says angrily.

"Shut up brother." Kezia replies angrily.

"N-Nice t-to m-meet y-you t-too K-Kezia." Peter stutters which gained a giggle from Kezia and laughter from the rest of the Avengers and at that moment Peter fell in love with Kezia and forgot all about the mission.

They all sat in front of the TV apart from Peter.

"Stop standing there looking awkward and join us in front of the TV." Tony says.

"Ok" Peter replies.

Peter walks to the sofa and sits between Kezia and Tony. A few hours later the Chinese comes.

They all sat at the table getting to know Peter.

"What school are you going to now you live here?" Tony asks.

"Director Fury said before I came here that he got me a place at the Midtown High School of Science and Technology." Peter replies.

"That's the same school me and Neve go to." Kezia says.

"That was nice of Fury didn't know he has a way with kids." Tony says.

After a few minutes of silence Peter's phone rings breaking the awkward silence and the looks between Peter and Kezia.

Peter picks up his phone and notices that it was Alex calling him.

"Can you excuse me please I need to take this call?" Peter asks.

They all nod and Peter leaps and runs for his room taking the stairs to be quicker. When he gets to his room he shuts the door and locks it. Then he answers the phone.

"Hi Alex everything alright?" Peter asks.

"Everything is alright Bucky is fitting in just fine I just haven't talked to my best friend and brother in a while. I found out about the mission how's it going?" Alex asks.

"It's going fine I need to bond with them all before they will spill any secrets they have but I'm getting there don't worry I will be back soon." Peter replies.

"That's good I will see you soon." Alex says.

"Yeah see you soon I have to go we were in the middle of dinner." Peter says hanging up.

Peter goes back down using the lift this time and sits at the table eating his food in silence while the Avengers just stare at him.

"Who were you on the phone with?" Tony asks.

"Oh it was just a friend." Peter replies.

"What is his/her name?" Tony asks.

"HIS name is John." Peter lies.

"Jeez calm down kid I was just asking." Tony says.

Rest of dinner was in silence no more phone calls or talking.