Ch.9

I got tried of making titles so Ima do this for now on so to the chapter we go!

Deku p.o. view

After Aizawa-sensei recovered class went back to normal and we were all talking waiting for him to come in when the class came to a stop we looked to the door and there he was all in bandages. The only one in the class to talk was Tsu she said " shouldn't you still be in the hospital Mr.Aizawa-sensei" she asked with her finger on her chin " yes but no one who teach you guys so yeah go get dress and meet me outside" everyone went to the dressing rooms for some reason they tought I was a boy sense I didn't change my name I was still know as Izuku and not Izumi so they put me in the boys dressing room.

Everytime I go there the boys (mineta) are all ways looking me up and down some don't care some do kacchan stares them down and they stop looking sometimes. I have to hide behind him to change but to me it's not a problem as long as they don't touch me.  When we were changed we were paired up I got paired up with Todoroki and kacchan got paired up with Kirishima he was mad but I was more focus on what we had to do. The thing we were doing was we had to save theses dummies from the villains, kacchan and Kirishima were up against us the heroes,Me and Todoroki thought of a plan he would take Kirishima and I would take Kacchan we didn't know who was with the "civilian" but we soon found out when the bell buzzed.

It was kacchan who was with the civilian so I had to find my way to him. When I did I didn't see him I thought this was going to be easy then I fell and kacchan tackled me and pushed me closer to the ground but right before he could say something sho-Todoroki came in and got him off me and I got to the dummy  and we won. " thank you shouchan for helping me out there" I said in my girly voice  (shouto didn't know he was a she)  "your welcome Midoriya and shouchan?". Once he said that I was a stuttering mess." I-I d-didn't m-mean t-to c-call y-yo-you that s-sorry" he laughed at me and told me it was ok for me to call him that when that was over we went back to class we did some work and we talked the rest of the class while Aizawa-sensei took a long nap then school was over we went to are dorms and some of us were in the lounge. I was there with Uraraka when she decided we all play truth or dare.

We all sat in a circle and had a bottle in the middle Uraraka spun it and the tip landed on Kirishima and the end on Ashido " truth or dare" he asked "truth!" She yelled " is it true you went in the boys bathroom on the first day" he asked her the room went quite " No thats a lie it was toga" she said toga looked like she wanted to kill Ashido at the moment she spun the bottle and this time it landed on Momo and Todoroki " truth or dare" she asked "dare" he said " I dare you to confess your love to someone you like" she said he got up and walk right up to her and kissed her " will you go out with me" he said and her face went red she only nodded in response.

Everyone was laughing at the look on her face when it happened she spun the bottle and it landed on me and kacchan "truth or dare deku" he asked me  "truth" I said he tought of something to ask me  and when he did he had a smirk on his face " is it true you are a boy" he said he kenw  I was a girl and Uraraka did to but not the whole class " n-no I'm not I am female" Everyones eyes went wide they all thought I was a boy Todoroki had this look in his eyes that said " I knew it" kacchan put me in the middle of the circle and took off my "disguise"  which was just a wig and bandages but I took those off myself. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU WERE A GIRL" they all yelled at me " I-I was but didn't have the time to tell you all Uraraka and kacchan kenw" they all asked me a few questions like when were you going to tell us or why did you keep it a secret I told them all why and they left it along and we all went to bed tomorrow was the weekend so no school.

Hey everybody I decided to do this because I was bored and though "hey since I'm bored write more of the damn book dumass" and did that so now you have another chapter for you to read. Bye