Ch.10

Deku p.o. view

Today's the weekend and that means no school so we are all going to the beach today it was all Uraraka's idea so we are now currently at the beach kacchan and I are sitting on the sand and the rest of the class is in the water while Todoroki and Momo are sitting next to us. " so aren't you guys going to get in the water" momo asked us we nodded " were going to put on sunscreen first you know how Iida is" I say " yeah your right ok you guys" she said as her and shouchan get in the water. Me and kacchan put on sunscreen I go first and put sunscreen on him and when he had to put sunscreen on me he got a little sexual he did my lower half first and keep hitting my ass and saying his hand sipped.

I knew he was lying once he got to the top half of my body he told me to lay on my back so I did I didn't expect him to grope me I punched him and ran to the water. "Are you ok midoriya-chan" Tsu asked me " y-yeah I'm fine I just wanted to get in the water faster we will be leaving soon haha" they looked at me but went along with it soon an angry kacchan came and I hided behind shouchan " Where the hell is she" kacchan demand   "we have no idea who your talking about" said shouchan I have to thank him for covering me.

" I know you're lying icyhot she right behind you!"  He yell I came out from shouchan and mouth a "thank you" as I except death he garbed me and than he did something I didn't see coming he bit me and then pushed me in the water "you bitch why did you bite me!"  I yelled at him " cause you punched me in the gut you slut" he said " I'm NOT a slut and you groped me I had to do something" I just realized what I said  and covered my mouth and blushed so hard that I was Kirishima's hair " Deku-chan why didn't you tell me he goped you how was it did you like it did it turn you on" Uraraka said and my face felt like the fricking sun the SUN " U-ur-uraraka-chan don't say things like that!" I yelled at her hitting her in arm everyone was laughing and Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Mina were all teasesing kacchan and my squad was teasesing me. After that we all went back to the droms and we all ate and went to sleep.

Today is sunday and its the last day of or weekend so we decide to just stay in so I went to Uraraka and Mina's drom room and we all talked about are mates " Iida is the best mate he loves me no matter what I do and is so caring how about yours" she asked me and mina " kirishima is the best he helps me with my work and cares for me makes sure I'm ok what about you Izumi how's katsuki" mina asked me as they both lean in and wait for me to answer. " kacchan is the best he all was takes care of me when I'm sick and loves me when I feel down, talks to me when I'm alone and makes sure I'm ok." I say as they look at me and I blushed as they stare in awe. " Deku-chan I didn't know bakugo-kun was such a romantic." Ochoko said " yeah I thought he was always a hot-headed person" Mina joined in I agreed with Ochoko but not Mina he wasn't such a hot headed person when we were little.

    Flashback

"Izuku dear come on we have to meet the Bakugo's today" my mom yelled I was 4 at the time " coming mom'' I said coming down the stairs with my green shirt and shorts on with my red shoes " aww honey you look cute are you trying to impress katsuki-kun" my mother teased "mom no thats gross were just friends!" I yelled at her blushing we walked to kacchan's house and aunty Mitsuki came to the door " hello little Izu katsuki upstairs in his room" she said to me I looked back at my mom she nodded letting me go I ran up to his room and tackled him. " hi kacchan!" I said as I hugged him  " hey deku what's up" he said as I got off him " just wanted to see my mate" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me and I kissed him on the cheek and ran " catch me if you can kacchan!" I yelled I kenw he was flustered but after that we ran around the yard and play games.
             End of Flashback

"kacchan wasn't always mean Mina he was always nice to me and his family he only does that when other people are around"  I said as I still think about our past together " oh really he seems like a pretty mean person when he was little good to know I have dirt on him." Mina says me and Uraraka laugh after that I say bye and go back to my drom and just hang out and read a book kacchan and his friends came over to play games and I went to sleep after I took a shower tomorrow we go back to are normal schedule.

Hey everyone I'm sorry for the short update I forgot to post something and then realise if I'm going to write a book I need to have chapters and audience so here's another chapter for you guys hope you love it. 💟💖