Finding Out.

Recap: she came and sat in front of me and put her head on my stomach " Iuzmi you are-"

"Izumi you are pregnant" I looked at her with tears in my eyes Momo got up and huged me shouchan joined in. I walked back to my drom where kacchan was waiting on me "so where did you go" he asked " I went to momo and shouchan's room to find out if I was pregnant or not." I told him "and or you" I could only smile and nod my head he brust out into tears and hugged me like his life depended on it. " I'm so glad your happy but how are we going to raise it by ourselves were still young" I asked he stopped and looked at me " shit your right we don't have jobs or any money to take care of it  don't worry we'll find some way to" he said I smiled and give him a hug and we went to sleep.

Next day

We woke up and I ran to the bathroom cause of the morning sickness was kicking in kacchan came in and rubbed my back and put up my hair as I throw up once I was done we took a shower and got dress and walked down so we could eat I had a lot cause I was feeding for two now then toga walked by  as I was eating " you know your going to get fat and no one will love you right" she said as she walked off this made me sad but kacchan came over and cheered me up. When we were done eating we walked to school got to class and started to talk with our goups " hey Iida ,Uraraka, Tsu,Momo,  shouchan" they all smiled and waved at me " Hey Deku how was your night" Uraraka asked me " it was good how about yo-" I was cut off by a loud what form kacchan's group and Kirishima, Kaminari,  Mina, and Sero came running my way first was Kirishima who asked me first " are you really pregnant and it's Katsuki's" I looked at him then kacchan then momo then iida then Uraraka  who was in tears then mina then Kaminari then shouchan who was laughing then sero and Tsu who was very confused. I walked over to kacchan and hit him for running his mouth he just growled and pulled me into his arms while I explain to them on what happened.

"Yes I am but you are the only ones to know and before you ask Uraraka I was in heat I don't remember everything till my heat started to clam down." They all looked at each other and the hell broke loose the questions came at me so fast I didn't see toga walk in or Aziwa- sensei  he told all of us to get to or seats as we sat down and he told us something important " ok listen up cause I'm only saying this onces we found an infiltrator in this class and were going to have shinsou to find them shinsou come in" he said  as shinsou walked in what everybody didn't know was that before I meet kacchan he was my first friend and we hung out all the time before he left.

I got up out of my seat and hugged him as he pats my head " hey leafy how are you" he said as I stop hugging and looked back to see kacchan giving him a death glare along wtih everyone but toga. I had to do something so I released my pheromones and everyone calmed down and I stated to explain " so everyone this is my old childhood friend before I meet kacchan he's the one I was telling you about and don't worry he is a beta and he can sense I belong to you" I told them as I brought my pheromones back in and I turned to him and hit him "why did you leave me wildfire I missed you" I said as I let him go he looked so guilty " I left because my mom got a new job in America and we had to leave that day sorry leafy" he said as he gave me a hug Aizawa- sensei let us talk and let me catch up with an old friend.

At lunch

" I see someone got my leafy pregnant so who did it" he said looking at kacchan he hugged me and kissed me " I did and I take full responsibility for it. So your the asshat she was talking about nice to meet ya" kacchan said which to everyone by surprise but me I told him he needed to be more kind to people he yelled but had to do cause I begged. As everyone at the table was talking I saw toga walking off and decided to see what was worng with her " guys I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" so I walked off to see what was worng with her "hey toga what's your deal you've been mean to me ever sense you found out I was dating kacchan" she turned around and looked at me " you want to know what's going on it's you your what's going on all everyone talks about is you and your precious relationship with Katsuki" she said as she stromed off as she stromed off I saw her  get her phone. I walked back and was finishing my food and talked with everyone.

Toga p.o.v

I am so sick and tried of her with my Katsuki he was supposed to be mine not her's mine all mine as I was running off I call one of my old friends  " hey ____ why don't you help me with something "  he knows he owes me so its time to use that favor " sure what is it toga who do we have to kiddnap" thank goodness he was going along with me " we're kidnapping Izumi that good for you good great so we'll get her when she's alone ok bye. Now time to get eveything in place.

Deku p.o.v

Me and kacchan were making it back to our dorm when I got a call from momo " hey Izumi you need to go to the doctor to see if its a boy or a girl don't worry I already call and they say drop by any time ok bye" she told me " bye" I said as she ended the call I walked in and kacchan was on his phone" who ya texting" I asked he said his brother ____ he told me that he was a villain but quit after a while and is trying to become a hero" oh ok well I'm going to take a bath and you can join if you want" I grabbed my things  and went to the bathroom and started the water and took off my clothes and sunk in after a little time past kacchan came in and he washed my hair and back as I did his once we were done we went to bed.

Next day

The same thing happed I started to get a little chubby he loved it he said it made my ass and boobs bigger. I just laughed at him and his stupidity for a mate who just loves my body. We went to class he asked me when I was going to the cheek up I told him at 7 so the day went on and it was boring.

Timeskip

It was the end of the day so I went back to the droms got dress and left and went to the doctor to see if its a boy or a girl and when I got there,there was a long line so I had to wait and when they called my name I was a little scared for my baby I didn't want my baby to come out like me cause he/she might be rapped or even killed so I walked in a layed down she asked me to pull up my shirt and she put this gel on my stomach and started to look for its head and the gender "well miss Midoriya its a girl and she is a healthy alpha" she told me I thanked her and I cleaned the gel off got the pictures and left it was dark out and knew kacchan was worried so I texted him

Fineass : hey kacchan I'm fine and don't worry I'm on my way back now

My Hubby : ok just checking on my babies so is it a boy or a girl

Fineass :  its a girl and your babies are fine u need to change my name I don't like it

My Hubby : good now I can beat peoples ass when they look at her and no I like it causes it true you have a fine ass end of discussion ok love you bye

Fineass : bye love u too

I put my phone in my pocket and kept walking as I was walking down the sidewalk I saw toga and the next thing I know is that the world started to turn black.

Toga p.o.

Finally shes out now I have to wait for ____ to come with the car ahh there he is " hey ____ help me put her in the back" he looked at me then at her " I'm not doing that that's my borthers girlfriend and he would kill me so no" he said this is what I was a fired of I knew he would do this so I just  knocked him out I put him in the back and drove off to our destination.

Hey Wolf-chan here and who do you think Baukgo's brother is and why was he wtih toga well you will find out in the next three chapters bye bye.                   Wolf-chan out 1660 words