How did I forget About My Heat!

Izumi p.o. view

Today I got up and wasn't feeling well but I pushed it aside I got up and went to the bathroom and did my normal routine and put on my uniform got kacchan up and went down to eat he made waffles after that we all walked to school and went to class we had training to do today so we had to get dress and I got that same feeling again but didn't put to much thought in and finished getting dress and we started or training and then everyone stop when we all got hit with a sweet vanilla and caramel sent " hey what's that smell and who is it coming from" Mina asked as they all started to smell the air and that when I remember today was the day I started my heat.

I fell on the ground and started to pant and moan as everyone looked at me and covered their noses the girls took me to my drom and told me if I need anything to call them but I didn't care about that I was in heat and I need a big strong alpha to claim me to mate with and I need it now. I got up and tried to get on my bed to get my phone to call kacchan cause he can help so I dialed his number and put it on speacker and he pick up. " ka-kacchan I- ah need h- help  p-please~" I said as I panted louder " I can't I just be taking advantage of you so I can't help you sorry" he said as he ended the call so I decided to wait down in the common room and wait for them to get out.

Timeskip

They finally they got out and they came in to see me on the chouch panting and trying to pleasure myself with my tail between my legs kacchan picked me up and took me to our drom and I wrapped my body around his so he couldn't go any were " please kacchan I want you I need you just this one time " I said as I grinded on him to get him hard. "fine but you asked for this"

Katsuki p.o. view

The second she let out her sweet sent I almost fucked her right then and there thank god the girls took her after that we finished training and went back to class the girls told Aizawa~sensei what happened to her and school let out. I got a call from Izumi on my way to the old hag's  I answered it " ka-kacchan I- ah need h- help  p-please~" she said she sounded like a panting mess " I can't I just be taking advantage of you so I can't help you sorry" I told her and ended the call and went in the house and grab the rest of my things and left.

When I came back we all went to the common room and I saw her as a mess and so did everyone else she was trying to pleases herself but I had enough of her shit I picked her up and took her back to our dorm but she wouldn't let go of me so I gave up and listened to her" please kacchan I want you I need you just this one time " I just gave in and said fuck it as she grinded on me I said "fine but you asked for it".

Deku's p.o. view

Yes he finally gave in I unwrapped myself from him and let him take control he took off my shirt and played with my boobs licking and sucking on them until I was a mess " ah! k-kacchan p-please"I said as he keep going he made it down to my skirt and took them off with my panties and started to tease me he was rubbing my clit and licking my inside.

I moaned and mewed softly as he did it then he stop I was a little sad but soon was replaced with a loud moan from me when kacchan put two fingers in." Were is that spot" he said while looking for my g-sopt it took him a while but he found it my eyes rolled to the back of my head my,toes curled and my head flew back " found it" he said as he kept abusing that spot he then took them out and took off his pants I was getting inpatient and got on my stomach and waved my but in the air.

He smacked it and told me to be patient but I couldn't so I pinned him to the floor " if you won't fuck me I'll make you" I said as I slided down on his dick I winced in pain as I took in his whole length. "ah kacchan's so big" I said as I bounced up and down on him I stopped cause he picked me up and put me on his bed on my back and speed up the pace " damn deku your so tight and so wet it makes it makes it easier to slide in and out of you" he said as my face was hotter then it all ready was. " ah harder kacchan harder" he did as I said and went faster and harder and I hid my face in one of the pillows to stop my loud moaning I know these droms are soundproof but I won't take any chances.

He took the pillow away and said " no no I want to hear you and all the lewed sound you make" once he said that they all came out I was a moaning mess " ah kacchna right there RIGHT THERE ah fuck~" I yelled out he just smirked and keep going " oh I didn't know you could curse" he said as he pouned harder and harder as he did so I wrapped my legs around him and clenched around his dick as he came inside as his knot starting to swell up.

Then reality hit me I'm in heat and I just had sex I'm going to get pregnant! " ah k-kacchan what happens if I get pregnant" I said a bit concerned " then we will take care of the little shit and well make sure it has a good life be lets hope your not" he said after that he pulled out and laid right next to me and hugged me and we went to sleep. I wonder what we will do if I am pregnant and how everyone will react or parents what will they say what will they do ALL MIGHT what will he do.

Hey everyone author-sama here I'm back and let me just tell you I'm done with myself I feel like I just talked about sex with my mom bro I was dying as I wrote this but I hope you like it and vote if you want them to have there first kid and what should we name him or her bye guys.     

                                                                  Author-sama out😙😝

1192 words