Chapter 4

"See that's Orion's belt" I said pointing to the consolation on my ceiling. Theo wanted to know why I bought star stickers so I told him I was going to make the night sky on my ceiling. That's how after two hours of putting up the stars on the ceiling, me and Theo decide to lie on my floor over my bed covers and star gaze.

"I don't see it" Theo told me. I turned to face me and almost jumped he was staring at me.

"Well if you were looking at the ceiling you would see it" I told him looking ceiling i felt him move to look at the ceiling.

"I still don't see it" he told me. I shoved him playfully and grabbed his hand

"Look there" I said using his hand to point at it. Theo turned my hand and intwined it with mine.
"Um Theo..." I trialed off not knowing what to say Theo rolled so his bodie was pressed into my side

"What is it sweetheart?" He whispered into my ear.

"Theo." I said again my heart was beating faster then usual.

"Sweetheart?" Theo said as he pressed his mouth even closer to my ear

"What are you-" I started but was cut of by an intense pain on my ear. Ow i turned to glare at him Theo just smirked at me I grabbed my ear and moved away from he.
Theo grabbed my wrist and pulled him to me I tried to get away but he wouldn't let me. He crushed me in a hug with my face to his chest I could heart his heart beating fast. My heat was beating fast in fear I was scared.

"Y/n why do you have to be so talented why do you have to be like this" Theo
Mumbled into my hair. He lent into it he kissed my head. Then he let me go. I didn't move I was going to treat this like a wild animal no sudden moves.
"Y/n I meant what I said" Theo mentioned just before he left my room. As soon as he left I let out a long breath. What the hell was that. Theo why? I grabbed my bedding from my floor and set it on my bed. I quickly stripped of my cloths and grabbed a large orange t-shirt and pulled over my head I pulled my hair into two braids and went into my bed I looked up at the stairs hoping it would calm my thoughts it didn't. It just reminded of how nice Theo's hand felt in mine. This is so wrong he's my stepbrother.

"Uhhggrr" I screamed grabbing my head. I grabbed my phone.

"Hello" I herd Holly answer groggerly

"Yo I need help" I said getting up and started to pace the room.

"With?" She questioned

"I think I have feelings for someone but I shouldn't because people will judge us it will make my life a lot more stressful then it already is" I told her.

"Will people judge you or will you judge yourself." Holly told me I frowned at the phone.

"You know me to well" I admitted.

"Y/n I can't tell you what to do only you can" Holly said I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it

"Are you high?" I asked

"No I'm tired goodnight" Holly said as she hung up on me. I let out a long sigh this was complicated I had only ever dating one guy before and the was more friendly then romantic anyway. What had Theo dons with me. He made me suddenly have feelings for my step brother. God what did Theo do to me. I don't know what time or even how I got to sleep all I know is that when I opened my eyes next I saw watery sunlight try to invade my room. I got up and sat down on my bed waiting a moment till I was awake enough to male my way downstairs after pulling on a pair of black shorts. When I got downstairs Amber and Theo where no where to be seen it was just my dad and a bear claw on plate.

"Morning sweetheart Theo's already gone to school and Ambers gone to work. Would you like breakfast" my dad said pushing the plate towards me as I sat down across from him. I took the plate and ate my breakfast.

"I'm starting school tomorrow right?" I asked taking my plate to the sink.

"Yep, Art, Biology, Ethics, Psychology, And Food tec." My father answered. I nodded your head and made my way back toy room.
"Y/n be careful about Theo I don't want you to get hurt" my father said. I turned around and gave him a puzzled look.

"What -" I started to say

"Just be carful" my father Interrupted me. I ran up to my bedroom and closed the door. He knew how I felt about Theo. How could he know how I felt about Theo. I didn't even know how I felt about Theo. And tomorrow I would have to go to school with Theo could my life get any worse. My phone buzzed

Hey guess who just asked Caleb out? Shiro.

And now my ex-boyfriend got asked out by my worst enemy fantastic. I mean to be fair Caleb could date who ever he wanted I didn't care but it was the principle of The matter.

Holly I love you but not what I needed right now

I have more bad news y/n he said yes. I calmly I found my ex number and dialled.

"Hey y/n what's up" Caleb asked me

"Shiro seriously fucking Shiro you know she hates me and she's probably full of STDs right." I yelled down the phone.

"Woah easy girl calm down" Caleb told me laughing slightly at my outburst. I glared at the phone.

"Don't laugh why are you dating her she broke us up." I said lying down on my bed.

"Revenge cupcake revenge." Caleb said his voice darkening. I shot up

"What do you mean"

"I loved you I still do and before you say anything I know we'll never get back together she ruined us so I want to destroy her" Caleb said, I smiled wickedly into the phone

"Make her pay." I said then hung up.