Chapter 7

Theo parked his car in a an overflow car park (car park at the back of the school). I looked out the window it was quite a big school not at big as my last school probably about 2,500 students.

"Y/n come on I want you to meet my friends" Theo said opening the door for me. I raised my eyes at his gentlemen like attitude. I got out of the car and grabbed my rucksack. Theo grinned at me. I swear this boy has split personalities. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me to a group of four boys and one girl.
"Hey guys this is my adorable stepsister y/n" Theo said to the group I raised my hand a little and gave them a lame wave.

"Hi?" I muttered out uncomfortable with the fact they were all looking at me.

"Theo you idiot can't you tell she terrified you just shoved her in front of people she doesn't know and you called her adorable it doesn't matter if she is. No body want you to call them adorable." The girl practically yelled at him. She had platinum blond hair which was dip dyed pink and sparkl ing blue eyes she had fair skin. And cute button nose she had a perfect Cupid's bow lips.her form was very slender and slight like a ballerina and she had her side pressed up to the guy next to her by his arm around her waist. They must be dating.
"My name is Juliet." She said smiling at me
"And this," she said ruffling her boyfriend hair
"Is Rex my boyfriend" she explained. Rex had curly chocolate brown hair and light brown eyes his skin was a Shade or two darker then his girlfriend giving him a few freckles here and there he had a strong nose and his eyes were framed by square glasses. His was quite tall and bit gangly looking but not in a bad way. Rex gave me a friendly smile and kissed his girlfriends cheek.

"Stop making me sound like a creep and insensitive." Theo deafened himself

"Yeah after all we all know Theo is very sensitive I mean when I first met him I thought he batted for the other team." The boy on Theo's left told the group at large. He had a mop of scarlet hair and his face was covered in freckles. He had mischievous brown eyes and the body of a swimmer. Theo was about to elbow him in the gut but the guy caught it first.

"This idiot is Ethan." Theo told me smiling encouragingly at me I smiled back. Until a blond boy took my hand and kissed the top.

"Hi gorgeous I'm Luke you are beautiful no
Wonder Theo been Hiding you" Luke said. He looked like a player perfect face, body, hair everything. I stepped back slightly I didn't really trust players I couldn't. Theo put his hand and my shoulder. I silently thanked him.

"Sorry about my cousin he flirts with everyone but he's not a bad guy my names Noah and I've been friends with Theo for about 14 years since we were 4." The boy next to Luke said smiling. He had a short crew cut black hair and lightly tamed skin. He had one dark mossy eye and one chocolate brown eye however they were both happy. He look like he saw the gym regerly but not to much.

"Really, So can you tell me if Theo was always this annoying then" I asked Noah earning a laugh from the nest of the group and a small grumble from Theo.

"Oh I like her Theo, she's funny" Ethan told me. I smiled a little bit more I liked his friends well with the exception of Luke the player. The bell rang signalling the start of school. Theo grabbed my hand and started pulling me to what I assume to be that main office.

"Sorry about Luke I'm not really close to him my best friend is his cousin so we kind of have to hang out with him." Theo told me as we walked

"Hey no problem just promise me you won't let him hit on me again." I asked

"Oh don't worry he won't touch you." Theo said in a low and dangerous voice. When we finally reached the main office the halls were empty. Theo followed me into the office.
"Hi miss Jackson can I get a hall pass I was guided my new sister to the main office I swear" he said to the receptionist with a cocky smile.

"Don't worry mr Lancaster since mr Jones is not with you I believe you" She said writing up a pink slip.
"Ah you must be y/n l/n follow me" she said as I parted ways with Theo