Chapter 16

"Well you'll be happy to know you seem perfectly fine apart from the bruise on your temple" Ace told me moving away as I downed to pain killers.
"Hey go easy I don't want to pump your stomach" he stated as he walked back over to me with some bandages. He gave me a sheepish smile I bregrungly moved my hair so he could bandage my head with more prassion.

"Y/n!" Was what I herd before I was being smothered by the blond dancer.

"Juliet your kinda suffocating me and before you ask I'm fine really" I said but because I was being crushed to her chest it came out as incoherent nonsense. Juliet let me go and gave me a confused look.
"You were crushing me" I told her looking at the clock on the wall it was 20 minutes till the end of school.

"Hey Jules I know I'm your amazing big brother and everything but you don't need to see me every single day at school as well at home." Ace told Juliet putting the torch away.

"Please, like I'd use my free period on you. I care to check on y/n for me and also because Theo needed to know.or else he would kill the whole school." I pushed my hair away from my face.

"Well as you can see I'm fine your brother made sure of that." I told Juliet as I swung my leg off the bed so I was sitting on it rather then lying on it.
" plus it was my own stupid fault for falling." I said absentmindedly. Juliet snapped her eyes to meet mine as she nibbled on lip nervously.

"Then you might want to try and find Theo and tell him that Rex texted me before I told me that Theo was going to beat Conner up with Noah's and probably Ethan help and it going to get bloody real quickly" Juliet said but I was already down the hallway trying to find Theo so he didn't kill Conner. This was bad really bad. I looked down the hallway but couldn't see Theo dark hair but I could hear some students talking about an 'epic showdown between he hotties of the school' there words not mine. Shit this was bad I ran down the other hallway trying to find Theo. As I ran past an open window I heard the sound of bone crushing marking my face scrunch up and eyes close slightly. I ran to the open window and stuck my head out of it as I saw Theo straddling a beaten and bruised Conner and punching him again and again in the face while blood was flowing out of Conner noise however Theo wasn't looking that good Esther he had a huge gash on the side on his cheek a slowly forming black eye while next to him Noah and Ethan were tackling some other guys probably friends of Conner.

"Fuck!" I swore slightly running outside as I reached the fight the tables he tuned one if the guys had over powered Ethan and was giving him a gruesome beaten as another new guy help Noah back on now it was Conner and his friend vs Theo before they could lunge for each other I pushed through the circle of people surrounding them and got between Theo and Conner facing Conner I narrowed my eyes at him.
"What the hell is your problem two on one does that really seem fair" I spat at him. However I really thought that would matter Theo would still easily be able to take them. Conner eyes went straight to the bandage that covered the bruise on my temple. But switched to behind me as a felt a strong arm wrap around my waist.

"Y/n you shouldn't be here you should be resting so I can take care of this scum" Theo whispered in my ear, a shiver ran down my spine from how deep and rough his voice sounded and from the feeling of his breath in my ear. I closed my eyes temporarily.

"Like hell I'm going back you should Now by now Theo I don't take orders from you or anyone, I'm not a little submissive, delicate flower you need to protect." I told him still having my eyes trained on Conner. Conner started at me whilst we shared eye contact he finally looked away and signalled for his guy to follow. When the left I tuned and looked at Theo face whist his arm still around my waist I brought my hand to his black eye when I touched it he tensed up from the pain.
"Sorry" I said apologetically. I herd Noah telling the student to go home as the fight was over
"Your mums going to kill me" I told Theo inspecting his wounds as best as I could.

"Yeah well your father going to kill me so I guess that fair" he said his stormy steel eyes capturing. My own e/c ones.
"Your ok right please tell me Your ok" He asked resting his forehead on mine

"Relax Theo I'm ok Ace checked me out and everything. " I smiled and turned away to check on Noah and Ethan missing the way Theo eyes darkened as the other man name left my lips. That's when I was tackled by a flash of pink.

"Holy shit y/n you could have been killed or injured more don't do that to me." Juliet told me clutching her chest. I gave her my most sweet smile to say sorry.