Chapter 35

I blinked a couple of times in shock. It was true I wanted children but not in high school. I needed a viable career in art then I could focus on my personal life.  I bit my lip which drew Theo's eyes there too. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself and think of a way to answer the comment without making Theo's emotion become unstable again.

"Theo," I let out a sigh.
"I love you more then you could ever know but if we had a child right now we would not be the best parents we could be." I told him. I wanted children but I was scared from a psychological point of view it was a big possibility I would not be a good mother.

"Your wrong!" Theo told me tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I looked into his ever changing eyes.
"You believe because of your past you won't be a good mother but I disagree I believe that's the exact reason you'll be an amazing mother." Theo said pulling me down onto him. He could be right. I brought my lips down to his when a violent knock came from the door downstairs I felt Theo froze beneath me. I started to get up Theo grabbed me then turned us over so he was on top.
"Stay here and I mean it kitten do not move unless I call for you do you understand" Theo whispered in my ear with a level of intensity I had not yet heard from him. I obediently nodded my head.
"Good girl" he said leaving me.

/Theo's POV/

Whoever this son of a bitch was he better have a good excuse for interrupting mine and my kittens time together or they will meet with a very very unfortunate and twisted end. I thought to myself as I threw open the front door. The man a year older then me rose his left eyebrow at me in a condescending and intriguing manner.

"You ok man I just wanted to see how you were doing after all at the moment your my best customer" he said.

"Why are you here Kirishima" I let out a sigh as the brunette entered my home. He was the same height as me not that It really matted he still had the air of power around him and from the way his dark brown eyes captured everything in an instance he was well aware of it just as he knew that his power came from his wealthy upbringing. He shrugged of his black jacket making himself home in on the pale blue couch. He game me a smirk.

"Like I said I wanted to check up on my customer also a collar? What kind of man do you take me for I gave you the drug that gave your girl artificial amnesia as well as a strong sense of obedience because one you asked for it and two offered to pay for it." Kirishima said but paused when he heard a sound from upstairs.
"But I'm not the type of man who deal in collars Theo you should know that." He told me. I ran my hand through me hair anxious to have my girl back next to me.
"So Theo can I meet your girl? I think I should after all we might be future business partners considering my father invited your new stepfather on a business meeting." I let out a sigh I knew Kirishima wouldn't leave unless he meet my princess.

"Fine but one thing if you even look at her the wrong way-"

"I know I know I'll be dead don't worry Theo my man I know she yours" he said standing up and patting me on the back I shoved him off.

"Princess you can come down if you want you don't have to keep loitering at the top of the stairs" I called up to my baby.I herd a soft curse then her footsteps as she came down the stairs, then engulfed me in a hug from behind effectively hiding herself from Kirishima. I smiled widely as Kirishima observed silently however when he saw how my girl ran over to me I saw how his smirk grew.
"Princess this is an... acquaintances of mine his name is Kirishima." I told her. She peaked out from behind still not wanting to let go of me.

"H-hello." My Baby stutted out then quickly hiding behind me. I silently pulled here over to the love seat next to the couch and sat her on my knee where she belonged and would stay until Kirishima left.

"Hello you must be y/n like Theo told you my names Kirishima your father and mine travel in the same circles. however I never liked those posh parties so I don't know any of those dick heads like Nakamura." I felt y/n grip on me tighten I glared at Kirishima. I understand he wanted to check just how well his drug was working but still mentioning that dead man was not a clever idea. I let out a low growl. Kirishima ignored me.

"So kitten I have a little question for you what is Theo to you?" Kirishima asked looking into my baby's eyes I let out another low growl and the name Kitten but then stayed silent wondering what my baby would say. Her brows furrowed for a moment which was so incredible adorable.

"He's everything, he's where I belong." She said leaning back onto me some more. Kirishima smirk widened.

"Hmmm interesting well it was a pleasure to meet you kitten but I should leave before your everything hurts me how would I get girl if he ruined my pretty face." He said flicking his eyes to mine I gave my girl a quick kiss on her forehead then let Kirishima out. As soon as I shut the door I felt y/n come up behind me and hug me again. I felt my shoulders relax. As a rush of joy spread through my body I was her everything good. No it was better then good it was perfect. But I needed to make sure it stayed that way. Maybe I could persuade y/n father to enrol us to a different school. A private school would be preferable a boarding school even better. But we were not that wealthy. Also I was aware y/n had gained a bit of affection for my mother. It was troubling me I was hardly in any situation that I could not control yet this had to many variable that I could not control.