Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~

And the boys were definitely wrong. Both of them awoke with all the energy one can have. They're obviously not stupid and knew that sometimes you feel more refreshed if you barely sleep as it's mostly up to when you fall asleep so at the time you wake up you're in a deep state or not.

They were simply grateful and headed downstairs, Louis making sure to put something on before and sat down at the table, no one was there just yet but the boys weren't bothered. They were talking and it was actually really weird for both of them.

Since Harry stopped assuming that Louis hates him or will hate him and started to acknowledge the lad, they aren't able to stop. It's like they have so much to share and for whatever reason it's not getting boring, usually Louis would have gotten rid of anyone who talks so much but Harry was different.

Their chat was interrupted by the rest of the Styles family but soon enough the boys were back to talking quietly, laughing on random things while ignoring everyone else at the table.

When they finished they washed their dishes and headed upstairs to brush their teeth. They were next to each other, trying to make the other laugh with silly faces. When done Harry picked an outfit and changed in the bathroom while Louis got dressed in the room. The taller lad headed out soon and got his hair brush, walking over to Louis.

"Can you brush my hair?" He had a shy little smile on his face while blushing adorably at his own weird request.

Louis did as asked and made sure not to hurt Harry in the process, his curls are way too precious to get ripped out by a mean hair brush.

They walked down when his hair was all sorted out and got on their shoes. Then said goodbye and started walking.

As they were talking Louis realised that this morning no one told Harry that he looks good, probably because they were so deep into their own discussion.

"You look beautiful today doll." Harry blushed and turned away quickly so Louis wouldn't see who obviously did see and couldn't help the fond that he had. He didn't even get how it's possible to feel so strongly about someone you've literally met days ago. Well met again after a few years.

They arrived at school and this time Harry didn't run away, he kept on conversing with Louis, way too deep to even notice that they were in the building. Well until he heard a few comments.

"How the fuck is it possible that the freak is the one who captured his attention and not me. He can act like a girl all he wants but he still won't have a vagina." Harry dropped his head, forgetting that he was in the middle of something and walked straight to his locker. Louis following after him closely.

"They're dumb princess, don't listen to them." Harry just turned away but couldn't help the smile. Louis should stop calling him so many random things.

Louis walked to his own locker making sure to drag Harry with and started to talk again as Harry seemed okay with listening but he wasn't really talking to him as of right now.

They headed to the class room and Louis took his seat next to Harry. They sit everywhere together as that's the only seat left. There's even one plus desk as someone threw a full blown out fit about not sitting next to Harry. The teacher entered and looked at the students.

"Okay so only today you'll have a free period, do whatever but do it quietly." The class cheered only to be shushed.

Louis was playing with his pen while talking to Harry about the time he went to Canada. Suddenly the pen slipped from his hands and it landed under the desk. He groaned loudly cause now he has to cut off his story to get it.