Epilogue

~Epilogue~

A/N: Warning: Smut between these dots:°°°°°°

"We're here in the show where none other than Gemma Styles' brand new clothing line is presented. Give a warm welcome to our models."

The lights went out and the catwalk lit up. Louis was sitting next to Gemma herself who looked a little anxious but her eyes were still shining. Louis knew how proud she is to every single piece that she's created.

Gemma Styles is among the biggest designers and her name became a fashion statement. Both Louis and Harry were so incredibly proud of her when she went after her dreams and made them reality.

Speaking of Harry, he was also here tonight just not in the audience. Gemma meant when she always nudged Harry that she'll need him. They did it all together. Gemma had no money, nothing at all, only some great ideas, a lot of hard work, pure talent and her adorable little brother who she persuaded into doing this.

Harry became the most searched model after a few years but he's never taken any of the opportunities, he stood by his sister and they made it big together. Till this day Harry only models for her, even though everyone is trying to steal him, he won't budge.

Louis' face was graced with a huge smile right in the second that Harry stepped on the runway, he was the only one here who did both runways and covers.

Louis kept his eyes on his husband, watching intently every move of his angel. Harry locked his eyes with him and smiled in the slightest only to look away and get back to being professional.

They watched the full show Gemma with a little accomplished smile and Louis cheering especially when Harry was on the runway.

Gemma was giving an interview and Louis walked backstage to find Harry with a bouquet of flowers. He spotted his beautiful husband, he was just being interviewed as well so Louis stood to the side so he wouldn't be nausea to the crew and other models there.

"So what was your opinion on the clothes and the ladies." Harry looked around almost like he wants to get out of the uncomfortable interview right off. He's married to Louis, he's openly gay and a crossdresser why do people still assume that he gives a fuck is beyond Harry.

"It was pretty amazing, everything went great and like always my sister made the most amazing pieces ever. I'm really proud of her."

"Have you seen Ms. Hoult? She looked particularly good tonight, don't you think?" Harry legit rolled his eyes but tried to not be rude.

"All the girls always bring their best and look amazing if you'll excuse my HUSBAND is waiting for me." Harry put way too much emphasis on the word but Louis didn't mind that one bit.

Harry ran over and Louis picked him up, hugging his angel close and not letting him down for long minutes. Harry clang to him with his long limbs wrapped around his torso.

"You were absolutely breathtaking peachy, the most beautiful and marvellous looking person I've ever seen." Harry pulled back only to kiss Louis. The kiss started to grow heated and the pair got lost in each other until someone yelled something and they broke apart. Harry smiled shyly and took the flowers from Louis.

"Thank you Louz." Louis smiled back and wrapped a protective arm around his husband starting to walk out. As soon as they opened the door, flashes were blinding them but they ignored everything and everyone while Louis escorted Harry to their car. They got in and Louis drove away.

"We're going to go have some dinner is that alright? You aren't too tired right?"

"No that's fine, I'm starving." Louis chuckled and did as he planned, usually he and Harry kept it pretty casual but every now and again Louis likes to spice it up because his princess deserves the absolute best. So Louis drove to the park and stopped the car, making Harry confused.