Chapter 6

~Chapter 6~

A/N: Warning: This will have smut in it, don't read between these dots °°°°°°

It was Friday even sooner than Harry has anticipated. Today they didn't have school only went in to see the performances and programs the students made. From the schools quire to the football game, they all had to watch everything, it was mostly to show how many options you have to take up extra curriculum as it was still the beginning of the school year.

All the pupils and teachers have loaded into the gym and took a seat while Harry and Louis were waiting backstage.

Harry was more nervous than ever before and Louis tried to calm him as much as possible. It wasn't working too well and Harry looked on the edge of a panic attack.

Louis pulled him into a tight hug, he knew that this will go alright since he's in it too. No one has the nerve to mess with Louis, even though he's never done anything, his appearance and rumours made everyone afraid of him, which is good in this particular situation.

Harry was getting calm in Louis' hold, feeling safer than ever with the strong arms engulfing him.

"It's going to be amazing princess, listen to me even if they wouldn't like what they're seeing they can't say a thing about it. I'm here for you all through this." Louis pulled back and wiped away Harry's tears that managed to escape.

He didn't pull back but kept Harry's pretty face in his hands. Louis was staring at the curly-haired lad who was also getting lost in his eyes, forgetting why he was panicking seconds ago.

Louis leaned forward and Harry's heart started to beat faster. Will Louis actually kiss him? Harry let his eyes fell closed and waited for the lips to lock to his own but they never did.

"Guys we're starting." Louis and Harry jumped apart by the sudden voice and Louis awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. Harry sighed loudly and nodded.

Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's forehead and ran to the other side of the stage.

As the play started Harry was incredibly worried, but did everything according to script, Louis lingered a little longer with their kiss, almost like he's trying to make up for their almost kiss backstage, but quickly pulled Harry close who pushed him off and the pair continued like they should.

Mr. Peterson seemed pleased, especially after the kiss scene, Harry figures that they never really manage to pull it off like how it's scripted and that's why but seemingly it looked authentic enough.

The play came to the closing scene where Harry ran off with the girl playing Frenchy and they changed backstage.

He walked back in when their song started and he started to sing after Louis fell to the floor. They danced around and Harry was amazed that he hasn't tripped at all through the whole thing.

He ran and jumped on Louis and they finished off the song only to start the final one. When it was all over, everyone came back up and people cheered seemingly not caring whether Sandy was played by a guy or a girl.

For the rest of the day Harry and Louis just enjoyed the programs that their school offered.

It was finally time for the game and after that they were free for today. It was American football and neither Harry nor Louis cared for it but they walked to the bleachers and took a seat, deciding to be actually supportive of their school.

"Yo bitches, Lou can you come over today?" Out of nowhere Zayn sat next to Louis, interrupting his conversation with Harry. Louis sent an apologetic smile to Harry and averted his attention to Zayn.