kidnapped [6]

teary eyes, stained cheeks, and heavy breaths are all you could hear from the blonde boy. he didn't have anything to say anymore, he couldn't.

"yoongi," the girl said softly.

"not now jia," her mother whispered. "he needs time. okay?" she told her daughter. the girl frowned but nodded as she looked at her older brother. the boy had cried all night, at the police station, and in the hospital. people had taken pictures of him, much to their dismay and posted them on thousands of websites.

he was currently in jeongguks side on his couch, staring at the powered off television infront of them all. he had told them everything he remembered, and now he felt like he didn't deserve to be there. he felt pathetic, useless, and dramatic. yoongi confessed that he deserved to be in that basement and that ended in another sobbing fit after being told he was okay.

he didn't believe them when they said she had shot two police officers, another had shot her. apparently, they left her at the scene for the investigation being held tomorrow so they couldn't bury her yet. her last words shook his heart, more than they should have.

"GIVE ME MY SON BACK! I WANT MY BABY BOY BACK!"

she never was his mother, never would be. but after hearing what she said, one of the only good memories they shared flashed through his dark orbs.

"yoongi, go get the sugar. theres an extra box in the pantry." she smiled at the toothy blonde.

"o-okay." he whispered. he did as told and when he returned, she held out a cookie for the cute boy.

"we'll always make cookies on sundays, okay?" she asked with a smile of her own.

as if he hadn't stopped, he suddenly began crying again. this time wasn't like the others though, everyone felt the hurt he emitted as he choked on his tears. jeongguk rubbed his arms and frowned, why was he still crying? the woman beat him, shoved him down in a basement, and did all of those other things. if it were jeongguk, he'd be damned if he cried over a bitch like that.

"s-s-sund-days-s." he sobbed, the first word he'd spoken all day. they furrowed their eyebrows, paying closer attention to him as his shoulders shook. he fisted the fabric jeongguks shirt had before crying in his shoulder, the heartbreak all the more real. she kept her promise, they did make cookies every sunday.

no matter how bad they clashed, or what she did to him; they still made cookies. he can't forget the smell of strawberries, sugar, and warm freshly washed blankets from his nose. he wouldn't forget it and as he reminisced, the scent became prominent and his tears started soaking the shirt once again.

"sundays?" jeongguk asked.

"I m-m-miss sund-days-s." he sobbed heavily, coughing as he did. the taller just rubbed his back, not knowing how else to help the boy at this point.

"today's sunday." jia informed them all after looking at the phone on the coffee table. in that moment he froze. tears silently trailed down his cheeks from his wide eyes. he couldn't process the words. not only did she take him on sunday, she made sure sundays were his favourite day of the week and now its the day he lost the only mother he's ever known, shockingly.

"yoongi?" his father asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. the boy flinched and moved away from his hand. he really didn't know how to process that bit of information and suddenly, it clicked for jeongguk.

this wasn't hitting yoongi this hard because of the events that had happened. no, this was hitting the blonde this hard because before meeting jeongguk, this was the only life he'd come to know. he didn't experience friends, a phone, youtube, or even a family. the only mother he knew was the woman who took him eleven years ago, and that's why he couldn't cope. to him, his mother is dead and it's his fault.

yoongi sniffled, looking down at the ground as he brought his hand to jeongguks. the taller spoke, "I know this is new and its going to be hard," the smaller surprisingly cut him off. he removed his hand and stood up, going to the front door. he slipped on his shoes and turned, glaring at them all.

"you don't understand. you don't know what this is like. you wouldn't even begin to relate to what in the hell I'm feeling!" he yelled at them. he was tired of the pity, and his eyes widened when his father raised an eyebrow at him.

"watch your mouth." the male told him.

yoongi scoffed, "don't talk to me. she wasn't the best mother in the world, she didn't deserve any award. but you? you? I might be your son, but I don't claim the man who ran away to be with another woman." he spat at the man with disgusted features.

the room had stilled, and jia was sent out of the room by kiara who entered. jeongguk was flabbergasted, he held wide eyes as the two males had a stare down.

"you took me from my mother," he hissed at the older. "I read the papers. it didn't occur to you I don't look anything like jia's mom? sure, it would've worked had I not been taken but lets clear on thing up." he snarled.

"my mother didn't beat me out of hatred, she beat me because for fourteen years, she was beaten by the man with my last name."

________

here you go guys. an emotional, angsty ass chapter. I did say next wednesday, I just never said what month. pls you guys underestimate me and my updates.

no but seriously here you go, and uh PLOT TWIST BOOM SHAKALOCKA

:))