kidnapped: 11

mature scenes included. (15+)

    The shower was just hot enough to let steam rise in the bathroom slowly. The water ran down their bodies smoothly, Yoongi didn't know where to look. he licked his lips as his eyes met his boyfriends' lusted eyes. Jeongguk let out a breath he didn't know he was holding as he took one hand, and combed Yoongis' wet hair back.

  "Just how are you so beautiful?" he hummed, watching the smallers cheeks flood red.

"Shut up," he muttered, his eyes trailing down the ravenettes body. He let his orbs trace every curve, line, muscle, etc. He slowly took his hand and let his fingers slide down the side of Jeongguks waist.

Chills were sent down his spine, he smiled as he bit his lip. "Now we both know I didn't bring you in this shower to talk," he said lowly before pressing a soft kiss under the blondes' ear. The smaller let out a quiet gasp, his hands finding the ravenettes arms instinctively.

"Is there a problem?" Jeongguk asked as the steam rose higher, beginning to fog the rest of the mirror outside the curtain. He bit the smallers earlobe as Yoongi whined.

Yoongi merely shook his head as the other trailed soft kisses down his neck, and began to suckle on his collarbones. The blonde had a craving for hickeys, he wanted them more than air sometimes. He was in heaven between the hot water and the rough kissing, he didn't know what was better. He licked his lips as his heart sped up, Jeongguk was getting reckless himself. Their lengths were harder than ever before, it was getting painful. Suddenly Yoongi was lifted and he automatically wrapped his legs around Jeongguk.

  "So small and cute," the other hummed.

  "Just fuck me already." Yoongi groaned as he left sloppy kisses on Jeongguk, biting and suckling his neck. Without so much as a nod, Jeongguk wasted no time with inserting himself into the throbbing boys hole.

  "Oh Yes!" The blonde cried out, pleasure hitting him almost in seconds. He moaned as Jeongguk roughly pounded into him as he only allowed deep breaths and airy moans to leave his lips. Yoongi was a drooling mess as he bounced on the thick cock that invaded his asshole.

  The others could hear them clearly, not that they were hiding. Jeongguk knew if they kept at it like that it'd be less than a quickie. He slowed down and soon stopped, earning a loud whine from Yoongi who reopened his eyes.

  "Why did you stop?" He asked breathlessly.

  "Get down," the ravenette said. By the tone of voice, Yoongi knew what this meant. With a giddy smile he got off his boyfriend carefully and propped his knees below him.

  On the floor of the shower he took Jeongguks' length in his hand as he began to jerk off the other. Yoongi was so desperate for touch, he slowly rubbed the tip of his own cock, whining for more. Jeongguk took Yoongi by his hair and started to tug, and finally they made eye contact. "Suck me off, little prince." So Yoongi listened without disobedience. Though it was more like Jeongguk was fucking his mouth rather than the smaller sucking him. The hotness of his mouth and the whines that left the smaller were nearly enough to make him blow his load.

  With some more pressure and whines however, it became enough and just like one of his fantasies Jeongguk came all over the others face and inside his mouth. He moaned loudly as Yoongi sat, cum dripping down his body. But he was still in need so Jeongguk had him rinse his face, before he pressed him against the wall and fucked him ruthlessly.

  "Ah! Ah! Fuck! Yes!" The words left Yoongi like poetry. Every noise, every look, it all made Jeongguk hungrier. After hitting his sweet spot over five times, Yoongi came hard against the shower wall. Feeling his walls clench and tighten the ravenette came again inside Yoongi.

  Thankful the boy couldn't get pregnant and that they were in the shower, it was all an easy clean-up. They stood together, panting and the blonde happened to be crying. Sliding his length out of the sore boy, Jeongguk gently turned the blonde to see why.

  "Are you okay my love?" He asked softly, his entire being changed after their interesting moments just a minute before.

  "I've just never been so happy with someone. You're so different and you know all my spots. When we're having sex, when I'm upset, when we're both bored. Even now you know," he smiled. Their moment was ruined by loud knocking of a very disturbed boy,

  "Can you guys get the fuck out of the shower? Its been like 45 minutes and we wanna do something." Taehyung whined through the door, only to be yelled at to be left alone.

////

THERE YOU GO YOU HORNY BASTARDS I DID IT😭😭‼️ I FINALLY WROTE THE NEXR CHAPTER G O S H