kidnapped [7]

before we begin. last chapter, yoongi defended the woman who kidnapped him. he also revealed a secret his father kept from his wife. now, what yoongi has is Stockholm Syndrom.
this is a syndrome that is gained during being kidnapped. they begin to gain positive feelings for that person usually of the opposite sex. The main reason for obtaining stockholm syndrome is the kidnapper telling the captor that they will not kill them or if they feed them on a regular basis, treat them like anyway except terrifyingly...
on with the story.

to say they were shocked was an understatement. jeongguk was caught in the middle of tears, screams, and his mother trying to calm them down.

he waited for yoongi to open the door, come inside and sit beside him again but it never happened. the smaller left the house, but they all knew where he went. he wanted to be alone and that was perfectly normal, well not to jeongguk.

he stood up, grabbing his jacket from over the couch before going to the door and slipping his shoes on. he glanced at jia who hid on the staircase, he offered her a smile before leaving the house. he jogged across the street and saw the door was open because the police broke it when they barged in.

he was covered in dirt and blood, which confused jeongguk. not bother to take his shoes off, he walked to the kitchen and saw yoongi leanin against the oven, baking something with a sweet smell.

cookies? jeongguk thought. yoongi glanced at him, wiping a loose tear as he did.

"what? don't you have something better to do?" he asked in a mumble, looking down so his bangs covered his eyes. jeongguk rolled his own, before standing beaide the blonde with a sigh.

"so, why are you baking cookies? the cops will be here tomorrow to investigate the house." he asked before informing the boy.

"they can kiss my ass," yoongi mumbled. "its not fair that I can't be home because others have to search my damn house." he said but it seemed he was holding something back.

"are you," jeongguk began but yoongi sniffled, looking at his bloody hands.

"they left her here. th-they let her die.. just right over there. I burried her out back, under the big tree. she liked it there, it was her favourite spot to eat cookies." he explained although it seemed painful. he cleared his throat when the oven dinged, signalling him the cookies were done baking. without speaking, he took them out of the oven and moved them to the counter, closing the oven door with his foot. once the cookies were set down, he turned the oven off and let the cookies cool.

"she wasn't a bad person," yoongi muttered with a pout. "she just," he paused. "my dad and her were together for six years, but both him and her own parents beat the dog shit out of her before I was even a thought. they had drunk sex, then me, then he took me from her when I was barely two months old." he explained, "she told me. I only believed her because of the birth files she told me and the pictures she has of us together in the hospital and at home." he sniffled again.

"yoongi," jeongguk mumbled. he grabbed the latters hand and rubbed his thumb over his knuckles, a small pout present on his thin lips. "I didn't realise.. but I'm here if you ever need to or want to talk about her." he said with a soft smile.

"thanks," he said, leaning up and kissing the tallers cheek. "it means a lot." he whispered before leaving the kitchen, and going out the back door to the large oak tree in their small but decent backyard.

well we hit 101 last chapter so, here's 7 ;) also BIG yoonkook next. thanks for all the love babies and 1k ❤❤😤👊