kidnapped [9]

he was nervous. he was scared, and he wished he never agreed to this stupid idea. he just wanted to lay in his room and watch anime all day like he intended to do but no now he had to babysit three drunks, two stoners, and he lucked out with the fourth drunk who passed out on the floor.

"can you guys just go the fuck to sleep," he whined as they continued to gossip about whatever and drink their problems away.

"you need to loosen up yoons," jeongguk sighed as he passed the blunt back to taehyung, the male coughing as he nodded. "it isn't healthy to stay cooped up in your room all the time." he smiled lazily.

"if were being honest, I'm usually in your room gukkie," he mumbled as he hid the lower half of his face in his hoodie to hide from the smoke and stench of alcohol.

"lighten up," the oldest grinned as he offered yoongi a shot of vodka. "you're not young forever." he winked before downing the shot himself. he poured another for yoongi and set it in front of him.

"not young forever huh," he whispered as he eyed the clear liquid. the boy to his left, the one he considered his best friend after jeongguk shook his head as he mumbled, "don't feel pressured. you don't have to drink or smoke, the choice is yours." hoseok told him as he sipped the beer from his bottle, his eyes tired and body limp on the soft couch.

"I still can't believe you got us this vacation spot V." jeongguk sighed happily as he hit the blunt he rolled.

"its my parents crib, not like they use it," he muttered. "but yeah. you guys don't have to stay all weekend but I don't plan on leaving until sunday night, gonna skip monday." he yawned as he stretched up to roll another blunt.

"wait they don't know we're here?" the smallest asked with wide eyes as he disregarded the shot glass, jimin happily took it instead.

"nah but they know i'm either here or at the other house," he shrugged. "don't worry about it kid." taehyung chuckled as he used his favorite nickname for yoongi.

the blonde bit his lip as he looked in his lap, he had a bad feeling about this. he sighed with a nod as he played with his pale fingers under his sweater paws, the others excluding namjoon noticed his sad features. taehyung mentally groaned before picking up his phone and dialing his mother, putting it on speaker so they could all hear her.

"what is it taehyung, i'm in the middle of that american show; The Good Doctor, it better be life or death." she answered the phone and it seemed she had a show on but it was on low volume.

"hey mom, uh thanks for that loving answer. anyway, i'm at the beach house with the guys, gonna be here till sunday night." he told her with an eye-roll before he glared at jeongguk for suddenly choking on the smoke.

"I know dumbass. why do you think the house door was unlocked?" she asked and he merely huffed as yoongi giggled during their interaction.

"yeah yeah just wanted to ease the idiots boyfriend." he told her as he glanced between jeongguk and yoongi. yoongi was on the end of the couch and diagonal of him was jeongguk on the one person chair.

"jeongguks? that shithead owes me five dollars," she told her son and the ravenette jumped up, waving his hand back and forth.

"no no no, hold up mrs. k, I don't owe you shit. I gave you the five bucks the other day when I went to visit your couch." he said and she laughed into the phone.

"we'll settle this monday, bye my little brats," she told them and after they told her goodbye in unison, she hung up on her son. the latter turned to yoongi, a bit surprised when he saw the gummy smile on the blondes face.

"see?" he asked and yoongi nodded as he giggled, his hands covering his face as he swung his legs a bit. "what's got you all giddy?" jimin asked with a curious smile.

"i'm jeongguks boyfriend," he squealed as he covered his face. jeongguk sighed as he pointed at the blonde.

"look at how cute he is," he chuckled before putting out the roach whilst taehyung sparked a new blunt.

"you guys make a good couple," jin smiled as hoseok raised his beer to the statement, jimin raised his bottle of vodka as did jin. "to the newest couple, jeongi." he laughed as they all cheered before taking a drink.

jeongguk and taehyung did a shot of the whiskey they were sharing and yoongi took a small sip of it, his face upturned in disgust after.

"don't like it?" jeongguk took the bottle back and yoongi pursed his lips as he nodded before it turned into a pout.

"come here baby." he told yoongi and of course the smaller complied as he stood up and went to his boyfriend, crawling in his lap immediately, sitting on his thighs whilst his head was tucked in the crook of his neck. "you smell like vanilla." he sighed.

"good, because you do too and the weed," he giggled as he pecked the olders neck. the small pecks became kisses and without actually meaning to, yoongi began to suck on the olders neck without realizing he was doing it because the kisses has just been escalating. the boys whistled as the older moved his head to the side, letting yoongi get better access to his neck.

being the innocent baby he was, he jumped in surprise when he felt something poke his thigh. "what's that?" he asked cutely as he licked his swollen lips, before seeing the hickey he made. he had a habit of sucking things, not that you pervs, and he often gave jeongguk accidental hickies. they were usually at night when he couldn't see the aftermath, and they happened to be all over his chest. he gasped as he poked the new mark.

"i'm sorry," he told the older who had slowly opened his lust clouded eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt you." he pouted as he ran his thumb over the new mark, and he wouldn't admit it but he liked giving his boyfriend bruises like these, they resembled flower petals.

"d-don't worry about it," he cleared his throat as he tried to hide his slow growing boner from yoongi but it didn't help when yoongi made himself closer as he nuzzled his nose near the mark, giving a small peck before he decided to take a nap.

the one thing yoongi did that amazed them all was how quick he could fall asleep on command at any point in time anywhere he wanted. jeongguk sighed as he male softly breathed on his neck, letting him relax. he rubbed the smallers back and taehyung looked them up and down.

"you love him don't you?" he asked with a smug expression.

"yeah, I really do." he replied as he looked between them all. namjoon was knocked out beside jin who had also fallen asleep. jimin was tiredly talking with hoseok who was taking up the entire couch, laying on his stomach. taehyung had decided to put the blunt out for tomorrow and he was nearly asleep as he shared the same look jeongguk had. their eyes read tired but hungry yet too lazy to get up.

"call it a night?" hoseok offered them all and they agreed, one by one they fell asleep in their positions. the ravenette yawned as he kissed yoongi on the side of the head before holding him closer and shutting his eyes to fall asleep once and for all.