Chapter 4

"Eddie? Eddie? Eddie, can you hear me? This is Dan speaking to you."

"Hey Dan!? Where am I?" Eddie asked from the MRI thing.

"You're in the MRI." He answered.

"Where's Hailey?" He asked.

"I'm right here!" I yelled. Dan nodded at me.

"We're gonna run some tests. It's going to be painless so sit back and relax and um... yeah were we go." Dan started the scan. A loud noise came on. I started to scream and shake. The pain was unbearable! I fell onto the ground shaking and screaming.

"Oh my god- shut it down!" Yelled Dan. He stood up and the noise stopped. I laid on the ground in pain. He helped me up. I felt dizzy and stumbled.

"G-go help Eddie!" He nodded unsure, but did it anyway. I was breathing heavily.

What the fuck was that!?

My kind don't like high frequencies. That hurt! I almost jumped out of your body. That could have killed you!

What!? How!?

I am connected to you a lot more than Venom is to Eddie. Venom is kind of killing him and I'm not killing you because I think you were capable of... well not controlling, but keeping me check, so I'm kinda apart of you more then them.

Oh okay- wait! Venom is killing Eddie?!

...yes.

I looked into the room and saw Eddie and Dan talking.

"Just take a deep breath. Your okay." Eddie took a deep breath. The screen that held Eddie's scab turned red. I didn't know what it meant so I left it.

I walked with Eddie and Dan down the hallway.

"You're not the first to freak out in there, but Hailey however-." I stopped him.

"I just don't like high frequencies. We all have our fear and that just so happens to be mine, okay?" I glared. He gulped and nodded. I looked straight ahead with a smirk and walked in front of the boys.

"She always this mean." Dan asked.

"I guess, but she is kinda feisty too." I heard Eddie answer. I swayed my hips. I heard Eddie chuckle.

"Doctor Lewis?!" A woman holding a dog yelled for the doctor. They talked, but I wasn't listening. I watched Eddie stare at the dog. The dog growled at Eddie and me. I sneered back. I saw the women look at me weirdly. I smiled and walked away with Dan and Eddie.

"Listen, just go home, get some rest. I'll call you when your test is done." He patted Eddie's back.

"Alright, thank you." Eddie thanked Dan.

Eddie and I were sitting on a cable car. I looked at him worried about what Dawn said. Killing him? I can't believe it! Suddenly, Eddie grabbed the bars on the bus and stood up quickly.

"Woah!" He exclaimed. Venom. I rolled my eyes. He laughed it off so everyone would stop looking at him. "Okay, don't worry about me. Can I get through please? I'm just gonna stay here, till the... cable car stops."

The cable car stopped. We jumped out.

"That was so awkward!" I laughed at Eddie. He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah... well, you don't know what I'm going through. I can hear this voice in my head." He stared at the ground as we walked toward his apartment.

"I know what your going through. I went through the EXACT same thing your going through!" I replied. His head shot up, eyes widened.

"Y-you did?" He asked confused. "B-but you look totally fine! What did you do to make it stop!"