Chapter 6

"My legs!"

"My arm!"

Eddie and I both yelled and stood up. It was healed.

Your welcome

I didn't know you could do that! That was awesome!

"Oh my god my legs were broken! Now they're- they're not broken!" He spoke with wide eyes.

"That was so cool! D-did you still see everything too!" I yelled with a smile. I have no idea why I'm so happy.

I'm feeling happy, so you are too.

Eddie spun to look at me. "How are you so cool about this!? I just ate someone's head off!"

"Technically you didn't, Venom did." He glared at me. "Okay, okay, jeez! Dawn and I are connected more then you and Venom, so I feel however she feels and right now she's happy."

"Oh- oh okay. I'm just gonna sit down." He leaned against the cement wall. I sighed and sat beside him. I looked over at him.

"You do know we have to stop Drake right?" I told him. He nodded.

"Yeah we are, but I don't what you getting hurt." My heart skipped a beat. I smiled softly.

"Don't worry. I'm a big girl!" I lifted my arm and flexed my muscles. He laughed. Then, Dawn and Venom both started to come out of our side. Their faces were now in front of us. I smiled at Dawn.

"Hey Dawn." I greeted.

"Hello Hailey." Her rough voice spoke back. I looked over to Venom. They looked alike, but Venom was more manly. I smiled at Venom. Eddie looked at me like I was insane.

"What?" I asked innocently. Eddie looked at Venom curiously, yet frightened.

"What are you?" He whispered.

"I am Venom... and you at mine." Oh! Just like Dawn said.

"You bit somebodies head off." Eddie stared at the Symbiote intently.

"Fuel in the tank. Listen carefully Eddie, you did not find us... we found you." Venom sounds so scary it's cool. "Think of yourself as my line."

"Where are you going?" Asked Eddie.

"We need Carlton Drake's Riot. You remember him?" Venom went closer to Eddie. Dawn and I looked at each other.

"How do you know about that?" Eddie stared at Venom cautiously.

"I know everything Eddie."

"You do?"

"Everything about you Eddie."

"How?!"

" I am inside your head. You are a loser Eddie."

I snorted. Eddie glared at me, but went back to freaking out. I then thought of something. "Are you gonna eat anyone else?"

Venom and Dawn looked at me.

"Hailey. Eddie's little crush. Yes, we most likely will." I felt my eyes widen. Eddie groaned and put his face in his hands.

"What?!" I looked over at Eddie and saw his flushed face. I smiled. Venom looked at Eddie.

"That is why we are here. Cooperate and you might just survive. That is the deal." Eddie gulped, but was still looking at me. I was still shocked by what Venom said.