Chapter 9

"Well, what you gonna do? Walk me to death." Eddie spoke up sarcastically. I winced. Ouch! That would be a terrible way to die!

"Shut up." The mean bald guy said. They walked through the dark, foggy forest. Eddie had his hands up while there were three men holding guns behind him. Baldy held up his gun. Eddie turned to face him. "Not so tough without your friend."

"Did your mama not love you?" Eddie tried to grab his gun but baldy hit him down with his gun. He kicked him over. The other men laughed. I sneered. Oh they messed with the wrong simbiotes! Eddie groaned. "I guess it pays to be a specialist uh? You know it's not gonna matter if you kill me, because there's something more bigger a foot in this world then you and me."

Dawn grabbed one of the men and ate his head. Ewww!

What the hell!!??

It was either him or your liver.

Eddie froze. "It's much, much bigger than you."

Dawn grabbed the other. Eddie laughed as he watched the last one disappear. "Karmas a bitch." Eddie smirked.

Venom/Anne went behind baldy and grabbed him. He spun him around and ate his head. Oh! Well... ok then. Venom/Anne threw his body away. Eddie looked surprised and grossed out. Eddie looked up at her.

"Hi Eddie" Venom/Anne greeted smirking.

"Wooooah...." Venom/Anne grabbed Eddie and pulled him up by his shirt. She then kissed him. I gasped, feeling hurt. Venom slowly went into Eddie's body and Anne was still kissing him. I sighed. I should have known. They pulled apart. Dawn slowly went back inside of me and I stood alittle ways away from the two. Anne looked at the man she killed.

"Oh no! I just bit that guys head off." Anne calmly freaked out. Eddie looked a bit awkward.

"W-ell- Yeah, yeah I've been there too. It's not fun. Who's Riot?... Drakes got his own simbiote." Eddie said.

"Oh great!" I exclaimed well starting to pace. They ignored me. Why are they suddenly being like this?! I don't know and I don't care. After this is done I'm moving to New York.

"Go where? Where we going?" Eddie asked out loud.

"I'm coming with you." Anne spoke up.

"... she can fight ugly, I know she can."

"Yeah I can fight ugly." Venom came out and looked at Anne.

"Not today!" He looked at me and frowned, almost like he forgot I was there. I rolled my eyes.

It's okay Hailey. We got our own back. We don't need them. -D

I guess your right. -H

Venom can hear us right now. He's talking to Eddie. -D

Great... -H

Dawn came out. Dawn and Venom looked at each other. Dawn ran ahead. Since we were smaller, we were faster. We heard Venom running behind us, more like stomping. After awhile, we heard Eddie.

"What the hell happened back there! We left Anne!" Dawn rolled her eyes. We stopped, but stayed in Dawns form. I could hear Venom talking in Eddie's head.

If we don't stop Riot, he will come back here with millions more of our kind.
-V

"Millions? What!? You were going to take the rocket and come back here for an invasion for us? What were you going to do? Were you gonna feed on the whole planet?" Eddie exclaimed. Dawn walked beside Eddie.