About this book

THIS BOOK CONTAINS TRIGGERING THEMES SUCH AS ANOREXIA, BULIMIA, SELF HARM, AND DEPRESSION!!! PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION!

======================================================

Terms that you are going to hear in this story:

Anorexia; noun

a lack or loss of appetite for food (as a medical condition).an emotional disorder characterized by an obsessive desire to lose weight by refusing to eat.

Bulimia; noun

an emotional disorder involving distortion of body image and an obsessive desire to lose weight, in which bouts of extreme overeating are followed by depression and self-induced vomiting, purging, or fasting.an eating disorder in which a large quantity of food is consumed in a short period of time, often followed by feelings of guilt or shame.

^^These are the definitions of the eating disorders mentioned and portrayed in this story. In short Anorexia is where you refuse to eat/eat very little (Usually out of self hate/shame/body issues) and bulimia is where you eat and then throw up (Usually to avoid gaining weight)

Self Harm: Hurting ones self. In this story self harm is going to portrayed as cutting and purging (Self induced throwing up)

Eating Disorder: Disordered Eating

=======================================================

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to say that this book is not meant to trigger or offend anyone. And by NO MEANS am I promoting eating disorders. I'm not that great of an author so I'm very sorry for mistakes or if this story is bad/boring. Please point out any mistakes because these chapters will mainly be unedited. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and again PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND DO NOT TRY ANYTHING THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS BOOK!!! See you next time!