Pt.6

P=Principal
Adym's POV
P: do you know why I asked you two to come in here?
K: we wouldn't be here if we did
P: *sighs* well, something has been spread around the school, and it has started to disrupt the conversations of many classrooms today...
A: what is it?
P: well Yorba, it appears to be a video of you, and what has been told to me...you Kalani; performing inappropriate actions at school.
A&K: WHAT?!
P: so since this happened on school grounds, I'm going to have to suspend the both of you.. as of right now, you two will not be attending school for the next 5 days.
A: but wait, sir-
P: please, no excuses. out.
K: but Mr. Rylan-
P: exit, will ya please? we've already informed your parents Adym, and your god parents Kalani. Go!
We sigh as we walk out confused to see to pairs of people arguing.
K: mom, please listen-
Her mom: get in the fucking car, now.
A: dad, can you hea-
My dad: I don't wanna hear your bullshit excuse, go say bye to your little friend because you sure as hell ain't seeing her again!
Her dad: you've got that right
I walk up to Kalani in her car as she gets out and hugs me as I hug back.
K: thanks for everything, I guess...
I look down as she looks up, I slowly try to lean in as she does the same until her mom honked the car. She quickly turns around and gets in as I watch her drive away with tears in her eyes. Fuck, she doesn't even have a phone.