Pt.10

*I wake up to Adym's arms around my waist. I shift to get closer to him*
A: oh, sorry
K: no its fine I was getting closer to you
A: oh really? like really close?
*He starts squeezing me from behind with one hand, and grabbing my face and kissing me with the other*
K: adym sto-
*I try to say as he is muffling my words with his lips as he laughs and lets go*
K: not what I meant
*I say laughing. He flips me over so he's on top of me*
A: so what did you mean?
K: you tell me
A: well what I mean would go something like this maybe?
*He leans down and starts kissing my neck*
**💦❌FREAK WARNING ❌💦**
*I moan as I feel him smirk on my skin. He comes up and kisses me for a couple seconds before putting his hand down my pants*
A: damn, soaking already? I know I couldn't have possibly done that *he says smirking*
K: hate to tell you
*he laughs while going to the end of the bed and pulling down my pants. He starts eating me out for a couple minutes until I cum. He licks me clean then lays on his back on the bed. I get over him and unzip his pants as his d hits his stomach and pops back up*
K: damn daddy's big
A: sure you can take this
K: try me
*He flips on top of me picks me up by my thighs then pin me to a wall. He comes inside of me as he starts thrusting. After a couple minutes we both came close*
K: fuc- fuck...im gonna cu-
A: hold it in
K: but Ady-
A: I said hold it in
*I did for a couple seconds until I feel myself tighten around him. He pulls it out then throws me on the bed*
K: what are you doin-
*He covers my mouth with his hands*
A: didn't I say hold it in?
Your just getting punished now.
K: okay..
*He flips me over with my face pushed in the pillow with my ass up. He immediately starts thrusting in me as I wimper in pain. Although I didn't want it to stop. He smacks my ass once and when I say hard, I mean HARD. Hard enough to where i had a blue bruise on my butt for 5 days. He soon cums as do I. We lay there and fall asleep*
**💦❌OVER❌💦**