Primal Desire | Kuchiki Byakuya X Reader

Primal Desire (or How To Turn On Your Captain Without Even Trying)

...

"(L/n), what is the meaning of this. You should cover yourself immediately." Ise Nanao advised exasperated by your lack of apparel. She looked around uncomfortably to see if anyone was looking. You snapped out of your thoughts and attempted to explain before Matsumoto Rangiku, who had been standing next to her, intervened.

"(F/n)! I always advise a woman to have more confidence in their own body but you've gone way beyond my own limit!" She said with interest gleaming in her stunning brown eyes. "I am actually impressed." She nodded her head and studied me with her hand resting on her hourglass hip. Her wavy orange strands of hair tickled her hands, threatening to tangle in them.

"You shouldn't encourage her Rangiku!" Nanao responded, a slight blush tainting her fair cheeks underneath her secretary style glasses.

"Yeah, Rangiku you shouldn't encourage her," You mumbled irritated by her bold statement. she continued to stare as though she were judging you at a pageant.

"Awe it'll be alright. She's expressing her outer beauty. Once a caterpillar, now a butterfly."

You were really embarrassed now. "Rangiku, shut your mouth!" You snapped like a small aggravated dog.

Rangiku looked at you with a blank, confused expression. You growled lowly at her oblivious demeanor and folded your arms in frustration. She could be so infuriating sometimes. It wasn't as though you hated Rangiku, in fact, you usually enjoyed her company, but the situation you were in caused you to become very irritated with her shenanigans.

"(L/n)" A familiar male voice bellowed your surname behind you. You froze in place, your eyes growing wide as you realized who it was.

Oh no! Captain Kuchiki is here. This is bad!
You thought to yourself, mind in a panic.

Captain!" You gulped nervously.

How long has he been behind me?

Matsumoto mouthed the word "Oh" realizing how much trouble you were in, and started walking away, her black Shihakusho uniform flowing behind her elegantly. Ise followed close behind her, looking back in the process and giving you a look of concern. You whipped yourself around and, covering your chest from view, smiled sheepishly at him like a child caught with crayon all over the walls. Byakuya stared into your eyes with his own stormy irises. His long, onyx hair, styled with slim hairpieces, swayed with a natural elegance in the spring breeze. You took in the figure towering over you and concluded that the man was a poetic beauty. He was a pragmatic kind who abided by the law and promised a swift death, but on the surface, he was the subject of adulation.

His dangerous eyes narrowed into scalding slits, and his sharp brows furrowed into a look of disgust. He glowered at you for a while, analyzing your form before deciding what to do with you. While bouncing slightly on the balls of your feet, you chewed the inside of your lip, waiting for something to happen. His expression returned to the usual humorless default, only his frown seemed to be more prominent than usual. "Come with me." Was all he said to you. He turned away from you and began walking. You sputtered over words that failed to leave your lips and followed him close behind hanging your head in shame.

You were in deep trouble.

You suddenly halted your steps as something was held in front of you. You furrowed your brows at the unexpected haori dangling in front of your face. "Wear this. I would rather not have an indecent woman walk next to me in public." His piercing gaze narrowed, not intending on waiting too long for you to react. You hesitantly reached your hand out and took the soft, white fabric from his long, nimble fingers. He turned away from you and walked in a northwest direction.