CHAPTER 7

AMBROSE'S PIC

AMBROSE'S POV

Ring' ring, ring, ring my dam phone went.

 Can people give me a dam break.

Firs I've lost my mate now what.

Hello

"Hello is this the alpha of red moon I'm speaking to?"

"Yes, it is how may I help you" I asked in a slightly irritated voice

"Well then we might have a very important mater to discus, its about your mate"

Who the hell are you and what do you want with my mate?

"I'm the alpha of ivory moon park and if you want your mate you can come to my pack and we can discus what can be done"

Listen to me old man you better have her out of the dungeons by the time I get there or you and I will have a problem.

SIX HOURS LATER

"How did she get that far on foot and she is not a full werewolf ?", my Beata asked  me.

I honestly don't know, maybe she met someone on the way.

As we drove to the ivory moon pack grounds all I could think about was her and if she was hurt or something really bad had happened to her.

I don't love her I just need he presence so my pack can be stronger and more powerful and she will also strengthen my wolf.

As we came closer to his pack house, I could smell her all over the place and my wolf did not like that at all.

Lets do this quick and get out of hear, I said to my team.

"You know no one from the pack  has seen her  as Luna before so how will they react. What if she has nothing but the last thing she was in when she left. What if  they are tattered and spoiled" my wolf said to me.

Just relax I will be the only one to see her before every one else can

"Well hello is it the one and only Alpha Ambrose"

Give me my mate.

"Not just yet remember  our phone call earlier I specifically told you we have to make a deal before you can have your precious mate"

Give her to me or you will regret ever taking her into your dungeons

"Okay bring her"

As she walked into the room I saw she was still  wearing the clothes she sun away with. She doses know how to make even rages look good.

Snap out of it we just need her for two things and let it stay that way.

There was silence in the room and it was definitely getting annoying then I noticed why. Every man in the room was looking at my mate with something in their eyes  it was like they were glued  to her. My wolf and I did not like at all and that made me just snap.

"Get her into the car immediately and I don't want to see you looking at her like that ever again or I will have all your heads ,"I shouted. 

My anger was almost hitting the roof and it was not funny.

Alpha, which care should we put her in

My car, where else???

Then I looked at the alpha, you are lucky she is alive or I would have your and your pack slaughtered .

how did you like it?

remember to tell a friend to tell a friend