CHAPTER 14

NAOMI'S POV

What dose the counsel have to do with you and I?? I asked him.

2 HOURS AGO

"I need to explain to you something" 

What??

When you were busy deciding on what you wanted the counsel was deciding on what they wanted. So, the decided the want me to mate with the Alpha kings daughter.

Okay just before you flip on me, I was not going to go through with it whatever decision you made. No one can ever take your place in my heart. He said as he walked towards me, then I thought about what he just said.

You would be giving up your Alpha position you know that right.

"Yes, I know" he said as he bit his lower lip, he Bends down to my ear level then he bit.Dame that was a turn on, but this is not the time for this so I stopped him before he could go any further.

This is not the time to be doing this, the council is waiting for you downstairs.

He growled in annoyance, you haven't answered my question.

"which one" he asked like I'm stupid

Don't play with me I'm not joking

"Okay you need to be introduced to the council or I mate with that crazy woman" he said with such disgust it was hilarious.

Okay so if I'm going to meet them, I might as well get ready.

"Nooo just stay a little longer" he wined and I was about to leave but I looked back and just smiled while I walked out of his room.

Wow that felt so good and I don't know whether its going to last. I'm up against the one and only Alpha kings daughter.  I'm going to do my best and look my best for him and myself.

As I walked down the stairs to go to my room and get ready, I heard Mandy's voice and I was beyond livid all I  wanted to do was rip her head of but we both know that I am not capable of that so that thought is going to go back straight were it came from.

As I was trying my best to sneak past them but I obviously failed miserably and it was just sad.How much disrespect do you have? First at the pack house now at the pales what is your problem are you mentally unstable or something coz something isn't right. treat your future Lunar with respect.

And at that point all that was running through my mind was shiiiiiiittttttttttttttt I'm so toast.

I turned around slowly and I was face to face with the one and only princes. At that point I automatically knew my competition and I was really scared.

After greeting her majesty, I went straight to my room to get prepared.

PICTURE ABOVE

While I got ready, I decided to were a wig to make my outfit popping. Perfect know I was ready to meet everyone when as I walked to the door I looked at myself and I don't look bad at all I really looked good for once.

When I reached out to open my door it didn't open so I tried again my first thought it had jammed but then I thought if that witch is here then she must have locked the door so I cant leave  or get out  I knew  it was Mandy she had done it before.

As I struggled to open the door, I finally unlocked it with a bobby pin.Now I had more things to worry about like number one I was late thanking havens I had already laid my wig so I was okay and good to go.As I approached the door to the meeting, I was so nervous.

Before I opened the door, I knew they had all censed me so I put on my courageous face and walked it with all the power I  summed up on my way to the meeting room.