Parent Night

My mom and Shane went to parent night with me.

"Uh math, science, geography Latin, Spanish, French, Latin. Did I just say that? Just all the stuff you want your kids to know, it's been covered, and uh drive safe."

"Wait Mr. Schneebly, ever since you started teaching, all my son talks about is music. He says when he grows up he wants to be a musician. Is this your influence?"

That was Zack's dad.

"Yeah, why has my daughter become obsessed with David Geffen?" Summer's mom asked.

"And how is this homework?" Lawrence's dad asked holding the Yes album up.

Mr. S let it slip.

"I have gotten to know your kids over the past few weeks and they're awesome. Zack, he's a great guitarist, he's the next Hendrix and he's ten years old. Marta, she can hit an A over a high C, did you know that? Not many singers can do that. Zelda, she's my favorite out of all these kids, she can rock like nobody's business! Gordan here, he's a genius, he did a whole professional live show on his computer in three days!"

Then, I saw a police officer, Mullins, and a blonde guy and black headed girl outside.

"Summer is gonna be the first woman President of the United States of America. She could run this year even and I would vote for her."

The officer walked in.

"Can I see you in the hall for a moment?"

"What's happening officer?" my mom asked.

"Apparently, that man is not Ned Schneebly."

He pulled the blonde guy in.

"This man is Ned Schneebly."

"Yeah, he's not even a teacher," the black headed woman said.

"You called the cops!?" Mr. S asked them.

Mullins looked at him.

"Ned...Ned is this true? Who are you?"

He confessed.

"My name is Dewey Finn, and no I'm not a licensed teacher. But I have been touched by your kids, and I'm pretty sure I've touched them."

I knew he didn't mean that in a inappropriate way. The parents were freaking out. Mr. S or Dewey ran out the school.

Me, Mom and Shane were in the car on the way home.

"I can't believe this happened. All this time, you did nothing but music! Nothing!"

Shane was yelling at me while Mom was driving.

"All you do is rockin'! Expect your ass beat when you get home, better yet you and me are going somewhere private, my own personal punishment with the longest thickest belt I have!"

"Shane's been shoving me around!" I yelled to Mom.

Mom quickly looked at him. At that moment, a car hit us.