Honest Thoughts

These here are feelings that have begged to bleed, screamed to escape my heart to enter your judgement. This is where my heart now lies where all l I can think about is this guy. He's something special, at least I think I know he is. Every time I see him I love acting as if I don't when he is all I can see and all I can think about. I've imagined us together in my room, on my carpet playing games and crying alike. Yes I have pictured the good and bad, all things that make love love and mine for you so great. But I do not love you. Not yet. This is a crush. "Crushing" we'll say. And this crushing of mine is a thing intense that has made me do foolish things, actions I told myself would bring your mind to think kind things of me. How delusional I am. Nonetheless I have trapped myself in the world of you and the only way to escape is through, that is, through an exchange of emotions, sexuality, spirit, soul, ancestry, culture, and all things that have made us who we are. Do you now see how foolish I am? What do you make of these thoughts of mine? I think I have found my best friend when he could be a nemesis. I've played the finest memories of us in my head over and over like clockwork. Perhaps time only moves when consumed by you. This is how Earth turns for me and whether I hate it or love it I do not know. All I want to know is how you feel about me if anything. No, that was a lie because I know how you feel. Nothing. That's it, nothingness. You see me and nothing happens for you, for I am nothing more than another boy on another day striking another conversation that never moves the plot forward. 

But I will continue to loose myself within you because that's just what crushing is. I will swear to myself that this is the day I move on but unlike the cliche this is not a question of when but in fact if, if ever I can separate myself from the dreams of  you that put me to sleep with a smile on my face. 

Emotion is real.

The chest drops, the sweat runs, but the breath races,

He walks taming feelings, he wears too many faces,

Love has invited him here to these darkest of places,

Love has lingered on, unfamiliar home leaving many traces.

Follow Boy Wonder, he ventures into the known,

The known that is this love is not full-grown,

But let him own and let it be shown,

Shown to the world that the frail heart always falls apart.