2. Not Liking The Pack House So Much Now

Everyone Mario is the Beta I know I said he was the Alpha but I ment to say BETA sorry... ENJOY

"Don't ever fucking yell like that again" He said trying to regain composure. I sighed and took a deep breath in. "So am I not going home" I asked softly praying he would say that I was going home. "Not yet Clair” You need to be punished. I let you go home last week with a warning when you fought Macie." He said as if it was okay. "Well she hit me first Alpha" I said in disbelief. "Clair I don't have time to argue with you. You're living with me as your punishment" He said as we stopped about the pack house. "But will I get to see my family?" He shook his head no "WHAT! WHY" I said as the tears formed in my eyes "Serena said that if you won't claim yourself as her daughter. You're going to be treated as if you aren't" I stood there in shock. For some reason I couldn't bring myself to believe my father would let her do that. I mean I'm his daughter. He told me he loved me. Well I'll most defiantly go back to live with "Clair did you hear me?" He asked breaking me out of my thoughts. "No Sorry Alpha please repeat" I said looking down careful not to look him in his eyes. "Kanah will prepare you with your punishment go find her" He said his voice ice cold. I nodded and walked into the white and black house that had roses surrounding it. I opened the door and wandered into the long narrow hallway that had pictures of each pack member. I walk down the hall amazed. I've been in here over 50 times and never noticed it. Probably because I was always mad, scared, or something like that, whenever I came to the pack house. I heard footsteps and smelled another wolf. I looked to my right to see Kanah she was about to go somewhere I guess. She had on a dress that had a red skirt part and a white with black polka dots for the shirt part. Kanah wore some baby doll flats with a tan sunhat along with a red clutch, black sunglasses, and red pearl earrings. She is 5'4 with a white chocolate complexion. Her body wasn't particularly the best her chest sat up perfectly as for her ass... Not so much. Kanah and I aren't the best of friends or the best of enemies. 

I stood in front of her and spoke awkwardly. "Umm. Morgan said that you would help me with my. Uhhh. Punishment?" I said as she looked at me with a blank expression as if she didn't understand. "OH. Yeah" She said as if she could care less. I followed her as we walked into a gray and blue room. There was nothing particular about this room. It just didn't own any furniture. "Strip." She spoke as she walked into a little closet. I stood there in shock that they would think I would actually strip. When she came back and saw that I was still dressed she rolled her eyes. "Fuck. Clair could you please listen to me one fucking time and Strip" She yelled throwing a red and black corset and black stockings with red laced underwear and 3 inch red and black pumps. She walked out to give me some privacy. I stripped thinking that my defiance needs to be minimized so I can go home with my real mother Patricia or Trica as we call her. She had been trying to get me to come up there and see her mate and my half twin brothers. But Serena being the bitch she is didn't let me contact my mother or anything like that. 

 I looked in the mirror on the back of the door Kanah left out of and damn I looked sluty. I tried to calm my breathing as Morgan knocked on the door as I had locked it. "Clair open this door" He yelled pounding harder. "Give me a second Alpha please" I begged as he stopped knocking. "Clair I'll give you 3 minutes that's all." I sighed and took deep breaths as I heard him walk off. I was panicking because I had nowhere to run. Guards surrounded this building so escaping is damn near impossible. I opened the door and looked to my right to see Morgan walking towards me with his face expressionless. "Come on Clair" He said as he walked past me. I sighed of relief that he hadn't checked me out because I am sure that I would've locked myself in the gray room again. I followed closely behind him looking at the pack members. My family's not a Rouge family we just aren't in the pack. Morgan saw that we aren't a problem and was nice enough to let us stay. Plus the Luna Ezara was pregnant and so was Serena so she saw that we were protected and safe. I haven't spoken to aunt Zara as she told me not to call her since last month because Morgan told me that was my punishment for so called provoking her to go cause a disturbance in the mall when she's the one that offered it. We got separated from each other for a month and the month is going to be over tomorrow. She so called got punished too. Aunt Zara is like my second half as I wish she was my mom not Serena's lame, hurtful, ugly (she not really ugly) but still, ass. I used to love it here. But now I'm not liking the pack house so much now. We made our way into the kitchen. He made me stand in the middle of the white and yellow themed living room and tied my hands above my head. I wasn't given any pants of any type so my ass was out for display. I used to be over here all the time because they are like my second family. I and their 19 year old adopted daughter Janiece are like sisters we even call each other sisters. She and I have been in this position so many times. Her younger brother Morgan and Ezara's real child, Tarion, used to get us in trouble so much I'd go home with welts on my ass. Yes they are a BDSM family too.