Update

Update: So yes, I will be posting an update later on today. I'm sorry I made you guys wait so long but whew, life has been kicking my _. Any who, 20 year old me has absolutely no clue as to what 14-15 year old me was trying to take this story lol but I really would like to try to finish/continue this story so I decided to sort of rewrite the Origin of this story along with the characters. So hopefully this is understanding and if there is any confusion comment and I'll clear it up. But if you don't want to read this lol just try to keep up with the story. There aren't many big changes so it should still be somewhat easy to follow

So, as you all know Claire Williams (Changed how it's spelled and her last name) (Age: 17), was living with her step mother Serena Williams (Changed how it's spelled) (Age: 42), her brother Dominic (Age 12), an older sister Jessika Kay Williams, and her father Tanner William (Age: 52). This was a normal school day for Claire, she thought. Claire had woken up to an angry step mother downstairs. She walked downstairs to see Serena twisting her brother's arm. There's nothing he could've done that was so bad that she was trying to break him arm for. Claire stepped in pushing Serena yelling for her to get off of her crying 12 year old brother. They ended up having a huge fight that resulted into a physical quarrel that left Claire walking to school holding her aching arm yet, Serena was feeling much worse after the fight that Claire had just brought to her. (She got beat up)

Clair has two best friends – Azaya Evelynn Baron and Leigh Ann Simpson. Leigh has been being abused by her drunken father for a while but it never got to the point where Leigh ever missed school behind it because she loves school. Once Azaya and Claire get to school they realize that they're other half is missing so they quickly make their way to where Leigh lives. Once they're about halfway to Leigh's home they're halted in their tracks by an unknown man named Eddie Alfaro, (No longer Mario) and his group of wolves. They demand that Azaya and Claire make their ranks, name, age, mate's name, etc. and the two girls gives Eddie what he requests because they are in a hurry, worried about their friend.

After that short interruption the girls shift back into wolves, Claire's wolf's name is Kayla, and gets to Leigh's home. Once they get there Claire is obviously not in control of her anger or in the mood for games she growls loudly to tell Leigh's father, Jaxon Simpson, to come outside yet, he doesn't instead Leigh comes out with her bruises on full display, she brings the girls clothes to wear when they shift into they're human forms given they ripped the other clothes they had on. The girls put on the clothes Leigh had brought outside. While trying to comfort Leigh Claire is confronted with Jaxon storming outside furious and yelling. They get into a big altercation and Claire explains that this isn't the first time Jaxon had done this to Claire. Soon the alpha of their pack (The pack's name is The Grand hall Pack), Morgan Kale, comes and removes the girls from the environment and Claire is told that she isn't allowed to go home because he caught wind about the many (this isn't the first time her and Serena or Tanner have gotten into it), fights that Claire had indulged in and they decided that Claire being at the pack house was a better environment. Claire wasn't happy about that as she pondered on what was going to happen to Dominic and her older sister Jessika when Jessika got out of college.

Claire's transition into the pack house wasn't an easy one as her first night she was whipped in front of the entire pack house as a part of her punishment for being reckless. Ezara Y'nalie Kale is Morgan Kale's wife/mate. Alpha Morgan made an announcement that the Grand hall and the Dragon Blood Pack will be combining into the Grand hall Blood Pack in 2 months and that a banquet will be held for the merging and that they should dress nicely.

Claire and Azaya are cheerleaders at they're high school, River-light High yet, they don't really hang with the cheerleaders. They hang with the 'geeks' like Leigh and her other three close friends – (Changing "peace") Lillian, Harmony, Ashana, and Illiyana. She hangs with a couple jocks but there isn't anything special about that.

Jannice Morazán Kale is Morgan and Ezara's daughter, Jan and Claire aren't considered friends, more like sisters.

When going back to the pack house Morgan is walking Eddie out of the pack house and he yells out "That's the girls who caused a fight in the woods" he told on her and smirked trying to get her in trouble.

(IMPORTANT CHANGE)
A fine young man named Oscar Tucker is the beta (second in command) He is Morgan's best friend.

Eddie is comes back over to the pack house again and is trying to glare a hole through Claire the entire time they had been eating breakfast so Claire blows up and asks Eddie does he have a problem? The argument escalades and next thing you know Claire is being held back by Jan and Leigh. They tried to calm her down but it didn't work. Her wolf was too far gone the only thing that made her stop was an order from her alpha to stand down. She's immediately taken outside because she won't be allowed to speak to ANY alpha in that tone especially not the one that's going to soon be joining leadership. This time Morgan doesn't punish Claire, he punishes Kayla for losing control. They fight it out, in the middle of the fight Mario is brought outside to receive some backlash as well given that he had started with Claire. They fight, more like Morgan throws Claire around like a ragdoll and she's sent into the home to get ready for school as sore as she had ever been before.

That's about it when it comes to new information. Update coming soon soon soon.

#LLMyMommie 05/16/2019 💞🕊