4.Blame Kayla

"Guys wake up" I heard Ezara say loudly. I heard everyone groan and turn. "ZAYA GRACE JASE, LEIGH PRESLIE DEWEY, CLAIR ANNIE KELPS, and JANIECE MAYCIEN HILLMAN. IF YOU DON'T GET UP I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIVES A LIVING HELL FOR THE NEXT 5 MONTHS OF YOUR LIFE AND I DARE YOU TO TRY ME" We all popped up when she started to say I swear because we know she never swears unless she's serious. I had my eyes opened enough to see her smirk. I was the first to the shower I came out and felt gloomy. 'Sweat Pants Day' I screamed to Kayla to wake her up. She snapped at me. I growled and told her if I have to wake up so does she. She groaned and howled loudly. It's basically how wolves stretch in the morning. I winced and walked to my side of the closet. I grabbed my grey sweatpants a black camisole with my jean jacket. I walked to Janiece's dresser because my dresser never has matched socks and Jan does her own laundry so her socks are always together. I grabbed her pink and purple socks that had hearts and my Nike slides did my hair in a tight bun again put on my eye liner and red lipstick and double coated it with lip gloss to give it shine and walked downstairs to get coffee. Yes this day calls for Coffee. I walked downstairs and saw Mario giving me a death glare. "What the f*ck are you looking at Mario d*mn give me my f*cking face back" I said as a sudden burst of anger filled me and Kayla went back into the corner of my mind. I guess Kayla is fed up with him. She never did have much patience. Ezara came in with his food at the beginning of my rant. I looked at her to see her face in shock and her eye's in...Anger? I'm not going to school today I already know it. "Morgan. Honey. Come into the dining room please" Ezara called out not taking her eyes off of me. My eyes widened as I turned to run out. Only to run into Morgan. "Excuse me" I said trying to quickly brush past him. "Clair" Ezara said as if warning me. I sighed "What's going on. Honey what did you need?" He asked walking towards Ezara and wrapping his arm around her. "Tell him Clair" She said cocking her head to the side. Morgan sighed and shook his head. "Dad Mario keeps glaring at me and Kayla got fed up with it so she kind've took me by surprise and... cursed him out. Sorry dad and mom" I said whispering the last part. 'Sell Out' Kayla mumbled in my head. I apologized to her. "Outside" Morgan said motioning for everyone to go outside. I sighed and followed him to the front yard. "Strip and Shift" He ordered all of us to do except Ezara of course she's pregnant so she had to stay inside and she's watching out of the window. I did what he said and Kayla smiled from being free. 'Kayla this is no time to be f*cking happy...Who known’s what he is about to do' I said and her expression dropped as she remembered the predicament we are in.

Clair Is Narrating This Part

He came over to Kayla and pulled her ear with his teeth enough for it to hurt but not come off. Kayla winced and whimpered as he pulled her in front of the pack house where anyone could ride past or look out of the dining room or living room. Kayla watched as Morgan growled for Mario to walk beside her he did slowly who causes Morgan to grab his neck and pull him faster. Mario cried out in pain but moved quicker. Kayla lowered herself when Morgan’s wolf looked into her eyes. Mario did the same but nudged her on purpose. Kayla had bit his side before I could even stop her. Mario fought back but Kayla is a strong wolf and was able to get a few bites in until Morgan bit her Hine legs and threw he against a tree. He pushed Mario around and got him to submit. Kayla quickly brushed off the pain in her back the tree had caused and her legs were already healed just sore. 'Kay Chill. You're already in trouble please just calm down Kayla please for me' I begged as she charged for Mario as Morgan had his back turned. Mario jumped as Kayla snapped at him so did Morgan not expecting her to heal so quickly. She admits that swing really did hurt but not enough to bring her down. Our dad always played rough with us because Jessi is a girly girl Khali our twin is living with our grandparents and Dominic is way to young so Kay and I were the throw toy. It hurt playing rough with him but it was always fun and it payed of didn't it? Morgan snapped at Kayla every time she snapped at Mario. 'Everyone is about to go to school. Forest. Now' Morgan said pushing me towards the wood. We came to a big open meadow with roses everywhere. Why would somewhere so peaceful be used for violence. 'What the f*ck is wrong with you two? Mario what did I say. I told you Clair is known as my daughter in me and Ezara's mind so you mighest well had acted like this with Janiece or the new baby' Morgan yelled as he started to punish Mario's wolf. He bit at him enough to hurt but not to leave a mark that would be there for as long as I live and enough to make them sore but not unbearable. 'And you Clair' Morgan said after Mario was hurt so bad he had to shift for Morgan to stop and shifting in pain is something painful. Kayla and I would know from playing with Dad. 'This is my Beta...Shoves me against a tree...You should show him the same respect you show me... AND I'LL BE D*MNED IF YOU EVER CURSED AT ME... Respect him as you respect me under f*cking stood Clair' He said all of the while he threw Kayla around from tree to tree. Being thrown is some shit that really hurts your back and neck. It didn't hurt as much as Kayla and I know Mario's did probably because Kayla is a female and his daughter basically. But he has to punish Kayla as he would anyone else but he would've thrown Kayla around a lot harder if we were male. Kayla whimpered as she tried fighting the pain but it was far from over. Mario who had healed but was still sore as you would tell from the way he stood up. He shifted again I guess Morgan ordered him to. Morgan snapped at his Hine legs as he pushed him around as he did me. Mario howled and whimpered and shifted again not able to take the pain as I could. I would make a better Beta but no thank you Kayla and I don't want to be Beta. Morgan turned back to us and looked Kayla in the eyes. He pushed her towards the house 'Home now. Get dressed and go to school. And Clair I don't give a flying rats a*s if you're sore. You're going to clean every room in the pack house and you won't eat or sleep until it's done. Understood' 'Understood Dad. Sorry again' Kayla said as we trotted back to the house.