6. What Did I Do?

NOT A REALLY GOOD CHAPTER BUT ITS SOMETHING... OH AND THATS MATTHEW UP THERE

As soon as we stepped in the house I took the things I bought for the gathering into Jan's and my room. I put the beautiful, neon pink dress with real diomonds around the chest and down the stomach, dress on the rack and i felt hands going down my back. I spun around to see Matthew. He smirked and his hands traveled down lower on my back to my a*s which his cupped. 

~SEXUAL CONTENT NEXT~

I moaned loudly and licked his lips. He leaned in and stuck his tongue into my mouth. The sexual tension was thick in the atmosphere. Matthew pushed me down on my bed still kissing me roughly. "Have a condom?" he asked in a dark husky tone knowing that i wanted s*x. I reach in the drawer forgetting about the things I had in there. "Ooo what is this" he snickers as i slam the drawer shut that is full of lube, ropes, condoms, a*s plugs, n*pple clams, V*gina Clamps, Whips, and my favorite a cane. I started to turn a deep shade of red. "So you're into that aswell?" I nod looking away as he opens the drawer again and grabs the rope and ties me to the bed with much ease "and a masochist?" I tell him to shut up and I giggle. As I told him to shut up he slapped me making me hold my jaw in shock. "Don't tell me to shut up whore" I nod and I whimper. As I whimpered I felt his c*rock harden on my thigh as he climbed on top of me which caused my p*ssy to convulse. I moan loudly as Matthew grabbed the gag and popped it in my mouth and tightened it making my jaws hurt. Matthew took no time ripping my clothes off which caused me to moan louder. He slowly ran his hand down my neck stopping at my breast causing me to moan more. "These are so sexy" he says as he twist one between his pointer finger and his thumb. He pinched them hard causing me to whimper. "Ow" was all I could say as he bit my other nipple. He laugh and trailed his hands down my sides until he reached my stomach then that's the where something flashed over his eyes. It wasn't his wolf, It wasn't lust anymore, it was pure anger which caused Kayla to get prepared to shift a loose at anytime. "Mathhew the f*ck is wrong with you?" I asked as he extended his claws and brought them close to my wrist and as soon as I was about to shift Jan walked in and pushed him off of me. Jan was always the type to fight first and ask questions later. And right now I was greatful for it. Jan quickly untied me and I covered myself with my hands and looked around for Lance and the f*cker wasn't there!. I tried to send a mind link to Morgan who just pushed me out when I ran back into my room I saw another 3 random wolfs and Kayla took over killing the 3 other ones easy. As I'm about to kill Matthew I hear a bombing voice. The voice of Morgan. "Stop!" Kayla instantly stopped and looked back at Morgan with anger in her eyes. Where the f*ck was he earlier? I then felt Kayla's left arm get stabbed so I made her look down at it and it was a silver knife. It caused her to fall down onto it pushing it deeper into her causing her to cry louder. I shifted and watched as Morgan quickly pulled the knife out not giving a f*ck about the silver harming him. "Kayla, Clair don't go to sleep the pack doctor is on his way" I saw Morgans face as my cloudy mind tried to comprehend what he was saying but all we could comprehend was sleep so that's what we did.