With Me?

Aryan was furious as he went up and he heard Salvatore's footsteps follow him.

"Kids-" they heard Avanindra call and both turned to see him fall.

Both ran down and got Aryan held him as Salvatore called emergency.

"Come on, let us get him to the car," said Salvatore and Aryan nodded.

They took him to the hospital who were ready for them. They both waited outside as he was taken in. 

Salvatore took the medical records and handed it over to the doctor who went through them and nodded.

Aryan grabbed it once and he felt his eyes well up as he read them.

He let the doctor take it from him but Aryan was looking down still.

"Aryan" called Salvatore.

"You cheat! You absolute cheat! You lied to me. You - you just kept something so big from me- you. I don't want to see your fucking face," snapped Aryan, teardrops sliding down his eyes.

Salvatore was not sure how to handle the situation, at all. He tried to touch Aryan's shoulder.

"Don't! You both lied to me. Liars! Cheats! Only two people I give a  shit about and both if you thought I - " Aryan was too overwhelmed and he let out a scream.

"Hey, Hey" Salvatore got him around his waist and held him firm and Aryan pressed his face against his shoulder and clutched Salvatore tight.

"It's okay. He will be fine. He won't leave us just like that," said Salvatore.

Aryan nodded, his face still pressed against his shoulder.

"Give me a divorce after this," said Aryan slowly looking at Salvatore. He then moved away from Salvatore and walked off.

Salvatore was not sure how to respond to that.

---------------------------------

Aryan was silent as he curled up on himself. Salvatore sat down next to him.

"Do you really want a divorce?" asked Salvatore.

Aryan was silent.

"Do you want to give me a divorce if you could?" asked Aryan.

"See, Aryan, are you an idiot? Do you think I would have married you if I didn't want to with some part of my being? And to be honest, you are proving me right by being the 'on my whim' kind I had said you are. I mean, this is the one chance you have to walk away or you stay," said Salvatore.

"You fool, I love you. I am in love with you. I want you to 'want' me, 'need' me, not to suffer me," said Aryan.

Salvatore looked at him.

"So does that mean you don't want the divorce?" asked Salvatore.

Aryan looked at him and had a small smile on his face.

"What do I do with you! God help me if our kids inherit your brain," said Aryan.

Salvatore scoffed.

Aryan just shook his head and laid down, his head on Salvatore's lap. It had two purposes, he will have his husband near and will know if the man deemed it fit to leave on another stupid meeting.

--------------------------

Salvatore looked at Aryan who was now deep asleep on his lap. He shook his head as he remembered everything Aryan said before he went to sleep. 

----------------------------

Aryan woke up feeling a firm hand around his chest. He smiled. It was Salvatore's ring hand and he held it before he looked up to see the man asleep. Caroline stood guard at the door. She smiled seeing him awake. He looked at his dad as he laid there. The man was asleep.